Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those planning to ascend, you're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that you're going to have to get a girlfriend and bond with her

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Personally I wouldn't mind that at all bc I feel super lonely, but I get the feeling that many incels literally want women just for sex (which is ok), and I think you're going to have to come to terms with this and get ready to fake affection for a foid despite hating women, bc hookups are legit chad only.

If you looksmaxxx to higher normie or even chadlite, a relationship is your best bet. That's how normies get laid.

CHAD will ravage her regardless of how much you've bonded with her

i dont think i can love at this point

CHAD will ravage her regardless of how much you've bonded with her

shit :feelsbadman:

a relationship is the only way to get laid though, even if you know she'll cheat on you with chad. the best way to prevent being a cuck, i think, is to keep an eye on her and as soon as she starts cheating leave her

Girls younger than 30 would rather ride the CC and fuck chad or have open relationship and fuck chad. No way in hell am I forming a relationship with a 30+ year old women with 100,000 miles on her

knowing the only reason you are there right now is because of the surgery/ years of ascension. Brutal tbh, no female will ever love you for who you really are

Girls younger than 30 would rather ride the CC and fuck chad or have open relationship and fuck chad. No way in hell am I forming a relationship with a 30+ year old women with 100,000 miles on her

that's not necessarily how it works, lots of younger women want a boyfriend, and relationships aren't chad only since there's not enough chads to go around, more like chadlite only

and even if she's 30+ with 100,000 miles of cock, she may not necessarily be looking for a betabux, which is the only real deal breaker for me. idc about miles of cock
IT infiltrators, snooping as usual i see
no i just wanted to say something different as food for thought, what's the point of the forum if we always reaffirm the same theories or else youre an "it infiltrator"
knowing the only reason you are there right now is because of the surgery/ years of ascension. Brutal tbh, no female will ever love you for who you really are
life is brutal like that

that's not necessarily how it works, lots of younger women want a boyfriend, and relationships aren't chad only since there's not enough chads to go around, more like chadlite only

no i just wanted to say something different as food for thought, what's the point of the forum if we always reaffirm the same theories or else youre an "it infiltrator"
Which is why they all willingly share chad and let him rotate through them. Chad Harems are becoming pretty common.

foids with 100,000 miles of cock can’t pair bond

Which is why they all willingly share chad and let him rotate through them. Chad Harems are becoming pretty common.
ik but a lot of women still want a relationship even if it means it won't be chad

hasen't this been posted before? not that i care tbh. But yeah i wan't a loving gf more than anything

hasen't this been posted before? not that i care tbh. But yeah i wan't a loving gf more than anything
i posted it on reddit, maybe you saw it there, or there was a similar post idk

ik but a lot of women still want a relationship even if it means it won't be chad
Nah man they all want relationships with chad. And they’d rather get fucked by chad than get in a relationship with a non chad. Getting fucked and getting into relationships gives girls validation. And they derive a whole lot more validation form fucking chad than a relationship with a non chad could ever provide

Nah man they all want relationships with chad. And they’d rather get fucked by chad than get in a relationship with a non chad
brutal

shit

sometimes the blackpill is too hard to swallow and we subconsciously try to cope i guess

All roads lead to :chad:

Your only gonna hurt yourself staying bluepilled

Being bluepilled will make you take othER CHOices in life

fpbp

You mean like a... friendship?
no thats cucked as fuck, i originally meant having a gf but im reconsidering now with these responses

What is the point of this thread. I’m not ascending.