Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy For those of you who are thinking about thugmaxxing...

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you don't look like him it's over for you

Ttmmae7rjlf11

Thugmaxxing as a beta male doesn't work

foids would rather be with a literal murderer than you or any other incel. They'd feel safer with the killer.

The sooner we pump enough CO2 into the air and turn this evil planet into Venus the better.

No thugmaxxing for your heigh & face

foids would rather be with a literal murderer than you or any other incel. They'd feel safer with the killer.

The sooner we pump enough CO2 into the air and turn this evil planet into Venus the better.
But murderers are more dangerous so of course they would prefer him. Dangerous men are more masculine. Besides, foids like getting beaten up.

You know the cycle OP, girls like that will chase men like that until one cheats on her enough, or kill her / beat her to near death.

False. Look this guy, who receive lots of letters.
Agreed, thugmaxxing attracts women as they are seen as alphas, its why chad thugs like JM go to the very top.

You know the cycle OP, girls like that will chase men like that until one cheats on her enough, or kill her / beat her to near death.
Which is why I like thugmaxxed people, they beat some sense into dumb foids.

my neckbeard cover my animé neck tattoos!

fucking hypocrisy dude. So a bad person who commits crimes and is dangerous is more attractive than a genuine nice person who always tries to do good things? Dude this fucking world not for me i wanna fucking die

How can this guy look good with such cuck eyebrows, explain that to me ?