Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For those of you who are still thinking if you should try, if you're 5'5 and below don't fucking bother.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Really i don't know why i continue being naive and think that somehow i'm different from others, i'm my mind i feel like a protagonist of a shounen manga. When in reality i was in a seinen manga and i was the npc, i can't believe how over it is for me. Like i tried getting to know more people and be more social, i got some "friends" it took literally two weeks after meeting them for they to start pointing out my lack of height, worse still they asked who the most attractive dude of the group was and no shit. He's a tyronelite who i was friends with, literally fuck this gay earth.

There's no winning, no matter if you're in HS, university, job. Don't fucking bother, just dont.

don't fucking bother​

:yes:

Really i don't know why i continue being naive and think that somehow i'm different from others, i'm my mind i feel like a protagonist of a shounen manga. When in reality i was in a seinen manga and i was the npc, i can't believe how over it is for me. Like i tried getting to know more people and be more social, i got some "friends" it took literally two weeks after meeting them for they to start pointing out my lack of height, worse still they asked who the most attractive dude of the group was and no shit. He's a tyronelite who i was friends with, literally fuck this gay earth.

There's no winning, no matter if you're in HS, university, job. Don't fucking bother, just dont.
what about 5'1 girls

Nearly every person I’ve ever known has made fun of my pathetic 5’5 height there is no point in life when you’re this short

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back