Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those of you who are in a dark place and considering carrying out violence especially large scale I beg you to watch this video

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
"Studio hamburg has blocked it in your country" lmfao fuck this shit just tell me what it is man

I saw this years ago

Brazil moment, can't watch the video

you didn't miss out on anything. it's a stupid movie where the protag gets to play GTA irl. i guess it's something that 13 year old call of duty kids would find entertaining.
Soy larger

Didn’t read but giga cucked all brocels should make their own CHOices (in video game)!:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

As somebody that was in numerous combat fighting I can tell, it's unrealistic af.

Blocked in my country
Here is a video with more or less the same content (also at 4 minutes in, 4:00, he shoot a group of roasties):
View: https://youtu.be/RV0gBoandNg

I Hope you become the Next Saint like in Rampage movie :feelsEhh::dab: because I'll too... in videogame ... :feelswhere::feelshehe: yes, in videogame :feelshaha:

:feelstrash:

yes grand jury, in videogame! :feelstrash:

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

now I'm being real, only in videogame

:dab::dab::dab::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Looks like a based movie in gta
I've got to watch it someday

Great video. Love the energy.

Amazing :ahegao:
Let's smuggle some MANPADs from Ukraine and shut down some aircrafts :bigbrain::feelsdevil:(in video games)