Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For those of you cucks with oneitis

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
She may or may not be a virign, but even if she is a virgin, she will be deflowered by a genetically superior male
You have no chance against that or any way to stop it, you are an undesirable subhuman
She could've lost it together with you, but she didn't as she views you as a rotting pile of shit
You are a virgin (unless you are LARPing) she will go onto to fuck many chads and her expectations will soar above anything you could ever offer
Just imagine a genetically superior male taking her virginity while you have to cope and jerk off on your own
While you will rot into loneliness wishing you could've been with her, wishing you could've been her first and also, her last
But the female brain is an awful thing, and you suffer because of that

The worst cucked nonsense that ever came out from a dude´s mouth.

> Oneitis

GTFO fag

Whatever you are thinking about her, she is thinking the opposite

Yes it is a real pain in the ass.

Considering what foids are, having oneitis means choosing cancer.

Oneitis is bluepilled, you can't fully embrace the blackpill if you still have a oneitis

As I always said, having a oneitis is cucked. There's nothing special about her because all women (roasties) are the same. Not only that but she's probably sending nudes and/or fucking some guy right now while you're making this special little image of her.

I made this for bluepilled cucks, so they can realize their reality
I know brother, I agree with everything you said, but tbh the blackpill have a much bigger impact in those who have a oneitis and then realize all the truths you said, feeling the blackpill in its fullest potential is something painful, but those who have this opportunity will become true bearers of the truth.

My last crush was defiled by normie fuckboy

One of my copes is staring at photos of my oneitis and imagine Im with her, she has handsome boyfriend, while I am suffering, FUUUUUCK!!!

I know brother, I agree with everything you said, but tbh the blackpill have a much bigger impact in those who have a oneitis and then realize all the truths you said, feeling the blackpill in its fullest potential is something painful, but those who have this opportunity will become true bearers of the truth.
They either learn by lurking on here or they learn the hard way once she fucks some degenerate alpha male and they experience the pain firsthand
One of my copes is staring at photos of my oneitis and imagine Im with her, she has handsome boyfriend, while I am suffering, FUUUUUCK!!!
being blackpilled but still liking someone is pure hell, you know that person is bad and degenerate but you can't seem to completely erradicate her from your mind

and even then at the end of day she is just an animal slave of their impulses who probably has taken more cocks than you think. she is just another monkey and you have created a cuck story in it.

and even then at the end of day she is just an animal slave of their impulses who probably has taken more cocks than you think. she is just another monkey and you have created a cuck story in it.
Yes man. When you're naive and bluepilled you try to bring value to shit where there is none. She's just one of a million whores.

Yes, ypu are not supposed to look. That is what women want.

I used to help my last crush with her Algebra homework in HS. She was also in my Spanish class, one time she looked over to me and said “you look cute today anon” I blushed and stuttered and said “thanks I appreciate it” then my soul was crushed when she said “oh no not you I’m sorry I was talking to him” they guy sitting beside me that she was friends with. They ended up dating at the end of that semester.

KMS

She may or may not be a virign, but even if she is a virgin, she will be deflowered by a genetically superior male
You have no chance against that or any way to stop it, you are an undesirable subhuman
She could've lost it together with you, but she didn't as she views you as a rotting pile of shit
You are a virgin (unless you are LARPing) she will go onto to fuck many chads and her expectations will soar above anything you could ever offer
Just imagine a genetically superior male taking her virginity while you have to cope and jerk off on your own
While you will rot into loneliness wishing you could've been with her, wishing you could've been her first and also, her last
Nice pitch though...

im glad i never had a oneitis ,although i lusted after some girl's bodies i never genuinely loved anyone.Even before i discovered the blackpill,i knew better than to love some whores who openly treated me like shit

Just try picturing Chad wrecking your oneitis’s vagina in your head

That dreamlike state will leave you once you start getting older and you will be left with nothing but cold reality.

LOL @ having a oneitis (esp a 3D/real one)

She was also in my Spanish class, one time she looked over to me and said “you look cute today anon” I blushed and stuttered and said “thanks I appreciate it” then my soul was crushed when she said “oh no not you I’m sorry I was talking to him” they guy sitting beside me that she was friends with. They ended up dating at the end of that semester.

And this is why you always have to look behind you if somehting like this happens. She did this on purpose.

When you take away innocence from the female mind no matter how much you liked her it makes you feel a lot better

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I had two crushes in my life, both have had their hymen’s destroyed and fucked dozens of times by now. AWALT, even the ones that act innocent.
Just try picturing Chad wrecking your oneitis’s vagina in your head
That would be cucked, why would I imagine another dude fucking a girl I like? I’m not gay, yuck

Glad I never had an oneitis tbh