Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW For those curious about abos..

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Abos Eat Their Children

IMG 20180422 154815

It's over for too lazy to readcels. It never began for them.

Abos kids lose their virginity before the age of 10 while most of us are 21+ years old virgins.

Abos kids lose their virginity before the age of 10 while most of us are 21+ years old virgins.
Yeah by being raped by an old man. If that counts as losing virginity then ok.

Abos are not human.

Bro i am a abo and its not true what people say about us. We are the sexiest people on earth

Bro i am a abo and its not true what people say about us. We are the sexiest people on earth
Lmao I thought you were serious until I read the last part.:feelskek:

Abos are not human.
Well the other races are also fucking dogs and horses, changing genders, supporting cuckoldery, supporting adultery, robbing, killing, etc.

There is no reason to think that we are better than abos, most humans nowadays are equally worthless trash.

Well the other races are also fucking dogs and horses, changing genders, supporting cuckoldery, supporting adultery, robbing, killing, etc.

There is no reason to think that we are better than abos, most humans nowadays are equally worthless trash.
Lots of white people think abortion is cool so yeah people are hypocrites.

holy shit never knew it was that bad with abos

holy shit never knew it was that bad with abos

They aren't human beings, at least not modern human beings. They have been isolated for about 50,000 years from literally any other group of humans. In animals, this divergence would cause us to note the behaviour and phenotypic changes as being a new species or sub-species, separate from white europeans.

They make the various black african phenotypes look smart by comparison. They are the niggers amongst niggers.

I think I would disagree, we are still better than Abos. What’s our average iq on this board ? Compared to the abos we must be at least above 20 iq point (and that’s a minimum)

In the hypothesis that only abos and incel were left on earth, I have some lifecuel to believe that we’d be selected by females

Then suicifuel when I realize they’d probably turn into nuns or lesbo :feelsseriously::feelsrope:

"jerked roughly" what the fuck is this mean

abos are low inhib gods ,playing their flutes and shit for tourists butt naked in the streets of Australia.Im pretty sure they get laid far more than any incel does with their own subhuman race or hippie white tourists

abos are low inhib gods ,playing their flutes and shit for tourists butt naked in the streets of Australia.Im pretty sure they get laid far more than any incel does with their own subhuman race or hippie white tourists
tbh

But they fuck other abos so it doesn’t count