Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For the next map I make of the World after I finish with Europe, should I also write a detailed fanfic to complement it?

Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★★★★
Title. I love making maps of Alternative Timelines, so I could write up a detailed fanfic to explain how the world got there if you guys want it

@pedrolopezwasright @DarthBurritoBastard @DarkStar @over_department @Sloth.Belgrade @Castaway @Anarcho Nihilist @Scatius Deletus @VideoGameCoper

See previous threads:

Up to you. Sounds a bit interesting

It would certainly take a while, but some history behind the alternate world would be pretty cool

africa but no wyte pipo

Get ready for New Founding Father of the American Union, President Smedley Darlington Butler

800px-Brigadier_General_Smedley_Butler%2C_1927_%2814773211711%29.jpg

Go ahead, sorry for the late reply

Incel civil war map

I'd read it if you made one

Title. I love making maps of Alternative Timelines, so I could write up a detailed fanfic to explain how the world got there if you guys want it

@pedrolopezwasright @DarthBurritoBastard @DarkStar @over_department @Sloth.Belgrade @Castaway @Anarcho Nihilist @Scatius Deletus @VideoGameCoper

See previous threads:

Tag me whenever you make those threads. I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back