Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the NEETs that get supported by somebody besides yourself or the government do you ever want something better out of life ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m NEET myself so I’m not some wageslave tryna make myself seem superior although don’t you guys ever want something better outta life than being financially dependent on another person that can stop supporting you at any time cause I do I don’t like the feeling of somebody else having my entire livelihood in their hands rather it’s my parents or somebody else I use to glorify the NEET life but now I want something better I wanna be financially independent now sure I’m gonna be a wageslave and sure it’s gonna be a very miserable life to live if that’s what I gotta do then so be it LDARing hasn’t made my life any easier it’s actually created more stress than it’s erased do I look forward to wageslaving and suffering ? Absolutely not but it’s what must be done

I agree. Cant wait to get some control (fire emoji)

My life has been in the hands of my family my entire life who did not give a shit about me.

@Reclusemaxer we werent blessed. Normal good parents set their kid’s lives up for them. We have no one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back