Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the first time on my life, i have a legit urge to get in fights. I truly want to harm wider males.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Until now, the only fights I got in were the "rage burst" ones, which were very few, and very short, school fights. I always avoided fights, because I just never felt like it.

But lately, due to a long period of time living in constant rage because of having a narrow frame, I am starting to develop a genuine desire for fighting. I don't mean even winning fights: I just want to fuck up wider overprivileged males. I want to fuck up males who may see me as inferior due to frame.

What's stopping me in going full beligerent mode is the fear of getting my face deformed or my teeth ruined. I don't care about the pain, or the wounds, or if I lost some fights, I only fear extremely any decrease in looks, beause it would leave me at truecel level.

I am really surprised about this. I always avoided fights before not only for the fear of getting face fucked up but because I didnt desire them at all anyways. But now, its like when you KNOW eating would relieve your hunger or drinking your thirst. I know that targeting and fighting bigger males who disrespect me in any way regardless of I win or lose would help me relieve this constant anger I live with. It's frustrating because before I didnt want it at all, but now im still stuck due to extreme fear of lowering looks even more. I fucking wish I had some sort of face insurance which would ensure my face is never permanently fucked up from a fight.

I just have a deep desire for causing harm and pain to wider males, and for them to know that it was a narrow framecel who wounded them. Ideally winning fights and getting to dominate physically cocky wide males.

I want to hurt privileged males.

Back to lookism you go

Try martial arts then.

strangle them from behind with a wire

Accept reality

you're over 30 and have a frail/weak frame. you'd die in 2 seconds.

Frame them for serious crimes, poison them, kill their family members.. anything but fisticuffs..

wear a helmet tbh, if they hit you on the side of your face you could make zygo gains due to wolfes law

TFW I have a wide frame and zygos.

This is ridiculousness

dont do it, youre going to get your ass beat

I'm also aggressive due to my high Testosterone.
After the gym I legit get road rage driving home speeding and flipping off every slow driving piece of shit, mean-mug'ing bad drivers, etc. Takes hours or weed to feel calm again.

I'm pretty sure I Mog the ever loving shit out of you and if we ever came to blows I would probably dominate you. 6'1, wide frame, thick ass bones. I can't get my fingers around my wrist, and no I'm not fat.

I have good genetics, I'm just an Aspie mentalcel. Feelsbad.

my desire os for physical direct harm
Yeah I get that but it seems doomed to failing. Even if you could beat one up, I doubt it would result in the wider/larger male feeling dominated in any sense that matters tbh (looks/gene quality). You will just seem like an overaggressive freak, and your framecel status will of course halo you for the worse in the eyes of everyone seeing it take place. Inferred small dog syndrome is unavoidable. Thats why I made my recommendation, at least it would let you hurt them substantially.

dont do it, youre going to get your ass beat
If I was guaranteed to regenerate from any face deforming injuries, I don't care about winning or losing as long as I can land one hit and cause them pain and discomfort.

only try to fight tall arrogant normies and chads. I hate it when short incels get mad at me for my hieght and want to start fights to show everyone how tough they are. They don't get they are screwing with another incel.

only try to fight tall arrogant normies and chads. I hate it when short incels get mad at me for my hieght and want to start fights to show everyone how tough they are. They don't get they are screwing with another incel.

Oh of course, it would be only overprivileged males who tried to belittle me

You're not even an incel, I don't get all these complaints. Was your frame ever a problem for anyone irl? It wasn't a problem for all those girls you fucked, so why complain?

Go to your nearest boxing gym homie. You'll get your ass kicked the first day they put you in sparring, but you'll learn to fuck niggas up.

Whole forum would knock you out with that frame buddy boyo, it's legit over. subhuman genes must suffer

OP's greatest enemy

Maxresdefault1

Lol with your tiny little frame I doubt you could ever win even a single fight, it’s over bro :feelsrope:

A
I'm also aggressive due to my high Testosterone.
After the gym I legit get road rage driving home speeding and flipping off every slow driving piece of shit, mean-mug'ing bad drivers, etc. Takes hours or weed to feel calm again.

I'm pretty sure I Mog the ever loving shit out of you and if we ever came to blows I would probably dominate you. 6'1, wide frame, thick ass bones. I can't get my fingers around my wrist, and no I'm not fat.

I have good genetics, I'm just an Aspie mentalcel. Feelsbad.
At 6'1 you'd be mogged by every single male here in Norway. You'd still probably fuck up OP though.

You'd get fucked up if you ever tried to fight anyone bigger than you. You don't like feeling inferior because you know you're inferior to them. The bigger fish eats the smaller fish, that's the way of the world, get with it bitch.

I struggled with this, and it was a big reason why I was NEET. I would be walking in public and feel the urge to beat the shit out of people.

drink their blood

You'd get fucked up if you ever tried to fight anyone bigger than you. You don't like feeling inferior because you know you're inferior to them. The bigger fish eats the smaller fish, that's the way of the world, get with it bitch.
/thread

Have fun getting bent kek. Sorry but your frame is too skinny to even make a mark on some built chad unless you have some sort of weapon.

I don't understand why you don't gymcel, OP.

Is this a shitpost? Bro I could probably break your spine in one punch.

I have seen your pic, heck I could probably instantly kill you if I got a running start

I'm wide in the midsection. Hit me up and let's fight.

Unless you REALLY know how to fight you are going to end up fucked up or getting fucked up the ass in prison.