Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For the first time in a long time, I'm actually starting to get lonely

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I haven't had a meaningful in-person social interaction where I would laugh and talk and hang out with others for the longest time. I miss some of my friends from when I was in elementary and middle school. We kind of drifted apart in high school, by junior year in HS I had become a recluse with 2-3 friends. Now I have one friend who I talk to often but never see in person because he's in a different area of the country, he's also an incel.

It's just that I can't open myself up enough to have a good time, it's like even the people I used to be really close with (I'm talking, hanging out every day and night of summer), if I see them in person today, I act awkward. Maybe it's because they're normies, I used to be a normie before the acne breakouts which is when I was forced to venture into the odd places of the internet. I still feel like I can relate to them on some level though, just because of all the good times we had when I was young.

A while ago, one of my friends from when I was younger reached out to me but I managed not to make anything out of it. Maybe I'll reach out this week, I'm seriously getting lonely at this point. I managed to find happiness alone for many years but I'm just bored and depressed now.

Fuck I feel like crying srs. :cryfeels: Life was so much simpler and fun as a little kid.

Last edited:
cant relate to anyone of the cucks in this world tbh