Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the first time, i'm thinking suicide is actually a good option

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I know it's inevitable if I fail at my goals but now im starting to feel it's a pretty good way to solve my problem of living my life on hard mode.

Its the only option out of this misery

I get suicidal in waves, some days I really wanna off myself, others not so much. It’s gotten a bit better since I’ve been sober but I still think about it often

Its the only option out of this misery
Maybe you are right. I should have just off myself when I was 17.
I get suicidal in waves, some days I really wanna off myself, others not so much. It’s gotten a bit better since I’ve been sober but I still think about it often
I have been feeling exceptionally down lately. Maybe all this happens in waves.

What do you want to say?
My phone fucked up so it didn't post the quotes. You know they said that after the rain the sunshine but being incel is like you would be blind and only feel the rain. Stacys and chads live a life full of action and settledown with kids a nice home and a dog whilr we ldared our life aways until we couldn't cope and decided to rope. Life has always been unfair but more now than ever tbh.

Last edited:
my brother is the only reason why im still here

same. What's the fucking point? really, how can you live into your sixties as a fucking incel? If I live this long as a childless incel I will apply for euthanasia.

same. What's the fucking point? really, how can you live into your sixties as a fucking incel? If I live this long as a childless incel I will apply for euthanasia.
You are in your sixties?

Keep trying to cope or you will end up like Shuaiby

For the first time?! :chad::banhammer: