Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For the few of you that still think women can be incel

its physically impossible for women to be incel in the Islamic world as well, as one superior chad can have multiple wives.

meanwhile the Julaybeeb (ra) lookin' ass won't get anything because these women are just EATING this dunya like an american eats pork and sausages

Every single one of those guys mog me.

Male cucks are the problem. They empower femoids as ugly as this pigwhore. Males are the problem.
This.
If there were no beta males who give out resources just for the HOPE of pussy then women would starve to death until they actually had sex with them.
If beta males were intelligent they wouldn't hold back their resources until after sex was given. Men can survive without sex. Women can't survive without civilization.

I met one girl who was a 28 year old virgin. Ugly as fuck and honestly if I had ever fucked her I would have thrown up. But even she had guys offer her sex. She just turned it down cause they were no chads. Women cant be incel!

this is old as fuck

this is old as fuck

I call fake on this. I don't care. This MUST be fake and fuck off..im not coping...

Men like that should be exile to an island in the pacific

Sickening, when it comes to sex, even pig hybrids have it on easy mode

Female incel is an oxymoron

giphy.gif

Pig woman experiment should be mandatory reading for anyone joining this forum.