Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For the few of you that still think women can be incel

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
I present to you the pig woman experiment​
https://lookism.net/Thread-Why-online-dating-is-easy-for-women-Pig-Woman-Experiment

How would you imagine this girl doing in online dating?

oggyrk.jpg

29aqkht.jpg

14mckk0.jpg

Well, here is what happens when someone makes an account.

2a935o2.jpg

ejxxjm.jpg

fvxkxj.jpg

es5cpk.jpg

k53ku8.jpg
slsffq.jpg

2hs20z5.jpg

This is more opportunity than an average looking guy gets in online dating
15ftcmu.jpg

2ic9u9u.jpg

ne8850.jpg

ra6kib.jpg

THis is why rape needs to be legalized. Having standards that low isn’t healthy or normal at all.

People here think women can be incel?

That should be insta-ban.

Fuck i remember this fuck.

Known about it for a while. STILL not sure if it's real or not. I mean I always knew there were some thirsty ass niggas out but JESUS. Just hard for me to believe, even after all the whiteknighting of uggos and fatties I've seen in my time.

Personally, call me a "fakecel" but I can safely say I wouldn't fuck that thing even if it meant my life.

Quality post, my life is such a joke.

This is why the cold approach is the only hope.

Brutal blackpill that has to be swallowed...

Women live life on sub tutorial difficulty

Classic pig women experiment. Never gets old

and it will only get harder and harder
as men get thirstier and thirstier
it's like a feedback loop

god dam how can someones standard be so low that they want to stick their dick into that tub of lard lol

Male cucks are the problem. They empower femoids as ugly as this pigwhore. Males are the problem.

Heck even chadlites desire the piggy foid...

Hypergamy is at its fucking worst right now.

god dam how can someones standard be so low that they want to stick their dick into that tub of lard lol
Sub6 males have to resort to land whales.

Pigs have more smv than us lmao

Those could be a bunch of chubby chasers. But I could see a lot of men lowering their standards to the point where they'd fuck anything just to have a body around them.

Cucktears users be like
"she's beautiful"

Do you want some ranch with your cope salad? Women can be incels but not by choice

Personally, call me a "fakecel" but I can safely say I wouldn't fuck that thing even if it meant my life.
This ×100... Just lol at having such standards

All of these 'men' need to be doxxed and castrated

Known about it for a while. STILL not sure if it's real or not. I mean I always knew there were some thirsty ass niggas out but JESUS. Just hard for me to believe, even after all the whiteknighting of uggos and fatties I've seen in my time.

The pig experiment is fake kek

women can date about +3 above their looksmatch, that's why sub 4 tier bottom guys have no hope, their looksmatch females are dating 5/6/7 guys

There will ALWAYS be enough desperate men for a landwhale.

Case in point, just the other day, this out of shape Mexican manlet with a weird ass frame that Zyros to shame got rejected by, I shit you not, a 0/10 black whale. Sure the dude is kinda ugly himself, but he's at least a few points above that. Funniest part is he's a slumlandlord who offered her sex since she couldn't pay the rent. Guess who got kicked out. Haven't had this good a laugh in a long time

In short most incels don't even have a chance with 0/10 landwhales, just lol

Juggernaut law in motion

It's over, isn't it? Or has ever really began?

The female SMV bubble is going to pop harder than the real estate bubble in 2008. Just wait and pick up what are currently high value after their value crashes and then HODL.

Only white knight scum thinks women can be incel

Males are definitely getting thirstier. Chadworld is coming faster than even we expect.

but thsi si why competion is important
Competition is as high as ever, online dating has eliminated asymmetric knowledge of the market. Everyone can see what is available to 'purchase', who/what you buy is dictated by your personal wealth (your appearance, personality etc.). The problem is that the cheapest goods aren't exclusive to the poorest customers and some customers buy more than one product.

The fuck, "she" has chest hair?

How do ppl even believe foids can be incel? The fact that foids can't be incel is proven to the Moon and back a million times over
J U G G E R N A U T
U
G
G
E
R
N
A
U
T

Competition is as high as ever, online dating has eliminated asymmetric knowledge of the market. Everyone can see what is available to 'purchase', who/what you buy is dictated by your personal wealth (your appearance, personality etc.). The problem is that the cheapest goods aren't exclusive to the poorest customers and some customers buy more than one product.
best analogy ever

I'd rather get burned at the stake than fuck that.