Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FOR TALLCELS

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
During my trip to Japan, I was surprised at how short everyone was. I'm 6'0 barefoot Korean and only saw 3 japanese guys taller than me during my entire 1 week trip. Turns out that 6'0 in Japan is the equivalent of 6'3 in the United States.

6'0 in Japan: Top 1%

Chrome screenshot 1682519564475

6'3 in the United States: Top 1%

Chrome screenshot 1682520034833

EVEN 5'10 IS MOGGER HEIGHT IN JAPAN! AVERAGE WHITE MEN TOWER OVER AVERAGE JAPANESE MEN!

Chrome screenshot 1682520195994

Japanmaxxing is now my #1 priority.

Last edited:
I'm barely Five-and-a-half feet tall. Never began.

Yea but would noodle toilet want this Chico?
2hhh9r.jpg

it's over

When I'm a blue eyed nordic man that gets heightmogged by average japs.

IT'S FUCKING OVER!

Chrome screenshot 1682520406510

>tall
>incel

Choose one

During my trip to Japan, I was surprised at how short everyone was. I'm 6'0 barefoot Korean and only saw 3 japanese guys taller than me during my entire 1 week trip. Turns out that 6'0 in Japan is the equivalent of 6'3 in the United States.

6'0 in Japan: Top 1%

View attachment 743191

6'3 in the United States: Top 1%

View attachment 743193

EVEN 5'10 IS MOGGER HEIGHT IN JAPAN! AVERAGE WHITE MEN TOWER OVER AVERAGE JAPANESE MEN!

View attachment 743196

Japanmaxxing is now my #1 priority.
post a link to the measurement site. I wanna measure my 177cm and see if Japan is a good place for an ethnic like me to at least height mog somebody for once in my life. Here in EU even bloody teen foids height mog me its ridiculous

post a link to the measurement site. I wanna measure my 177cm and see if Japan is a good place for an ethnic like me to at least height mog somebody for once in my life. Here in EU even bloody teen foids height mog me its ridiculous
177cm is basically 5'10 which is top 10% height in Japan. Though I must say, you might be shorter than 177 if teen foids are heightmogging you.

Why am I not surprised that lifefuel for tallcels is looking at a comparison of your height to other peoples'.

Anyway, good luck in Japan.

177cm is basically 5'10 which is top 10% height in Japan. Though I must say, you might be shorter than 177 if teen foids are heightmogging you.
nah 177cm from multiple measurements plus North Europens are tall e.g Netherlands

Lifefuel for fakecels :feelsseriously:

nah 177cm from multiple measurements plus North Europens are tall e.g Netherlands
Chrome screenshot 1682525910843

Average height of 21 year old men in the Netherlands is 5'11.2. Wear slightly thicker shoes and you'll blend in.

so did you have sex? no? so what does any of this matter?

that height calculator is not accurate. It includes the total population i.e also the older people. It does not focus on zoomers only or people aged 25-40 and so on so forth

Never began for my 5'7 ass. I will never get an asian wife...

that height calculator is not accurate. It includes the total population i.e also the older people. It does not focus on zoomers only or people aged 25-40 and so on so forth
You can specify age though.

You can specify age though.
try it yourself first do it with age group 22 years old then do it with age group 55 years old. Results remain the same only changing when you put in 70 yeras old.
Thing is though that it is well known that 50 year olds are shorter than the current generation simply because they grew up with less nourishment compared to the spoilt kids today who even on welfare get loads of calories especially during growth bursts

still a good site though to get "rough" estimates but take all measurements with a big grain of salt so to speak.

kill yourself

so did you have sex? no? so what does any of this matter?
tall”””””””cels””””””” cant go 15 minutes without bringing up their height

Good luck in Japan Cho do it

I'm not a tallcel so I don't give a fuck about your thread

Perfect for my destination

Ice Poseidon, an IRL streamer, went there recently. He's 6ft 3 with slightly above average looks and struggled to get laid. Japanese people are based and don't want to breed with foreigners, but since you're Asian you might have better luck than a white guy.

Idek what this means

5AFFBF9C 8300 4D94 9BEE 3586EB62E400

Thanks for giving link to test tho :feelsokman:

Why are Japanese people midgets compared to Chinese and Koreans?