Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For sub8s, this image is our equivalent to 9/11 or pearl harbor

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
The true tragedy was giving women rights and allowing them in the (((workforce)))
I think the real tragedy was the creation of Tinder

View attachment 211202
If that's 9/11 this is our holocaust.
Not true. Statistically, the incel rates were fairly steady for the last 100 years. They only jumped in 2008 when the smartphone was introduced.

Instagram/facebook/snapchat are just as damaging, if not more, than tinder.

Not true. Statistically, the incel rates were fairly steady for the last 100 years. They only jumped in 2008 when the smartphone was introduced.

Instagram/facebook/snapchat are just as damaging, if not more, than tinder.
Imho dating apps, social media and widespread degeneracy are just a consequence of women having a say on how society should work. Once their opinions started to matter it was bound to happen, sooner or later. So you have to go back in time until you find the roots of that shift in the balance of sexes

Based OP, the smartphone ruined society
If you were in high school or college when cell phones were getting really popular (2000 to 2008), you saw the inceldom crisis explode before your very eyes.

Tinder was the nail in the coffin, but things were already getting really bad once foids could text Chads.
Yup, I got caught right in the middle of it. The worst possible time. I was graduating high school when smart phones exploded. JFMSU

High IQ
The advent of the iphone not only destroyed the real world but the internet world as well.
I want to go back to when the internet felt like it's own place far separated from the hell of the real.

Attachments

• 1580407220567.png
    1580407220567.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 85
High IQ
The advent of the iphone not only destroyed the real world but the internet world as well.
I want to go back to when the internet felt like it's own place far separated from the hell of the real.
pretty much cucked tbh

This was not our pearl Harbour, this was our Stalingrad.

If you were in high school or college when cell phones were getting really popular (2000 to 2008), you saw the inceldom crisis explode before your very eyes.

Tinder was the nail in the coffin, but things were already getting really bad once foids could text Chads.
How about 2010-2018? The 2000s were still decent, from 2012 and up It all literally went to crap

Imho dating apps, social media and widespread degeneracy are just a consequence of women having a say on how society should work. Once their opinions started to matter it was bound to happen, sooner or later. So you have to go back in time until you find the roots of that shift in the balance of sexes

Stratospheric IQ

Never forget 1/9/2007

I still have the original iPhone, btw

77953778 09B4 4380 BAFE A24454E4F895

Last edited:
Pearl Harbor was our victory, not tragedy

Stronk greycel post.

View attachment 211186

When I see this image, I think of a tragedy worse than 9/11, pearl harbor, the holocaust, and Hiroshima combined. This moment in history, right here, is when it all went to shit. This image right here is responsible for the opiod crisis, the male suicide epidemic, the rise in mass shooters, and most tragically, the incel crisis.

Sometimes, you just need to remind yourself of the day your life and future were snatched from you.
Inceldom was always a crisis you just didn't hear about it until now because the internet was never as accessible as before. Inceldom is simply a part of natural selection, and has existed since the dawn of man. Be thankful that we are allowed to live when a couple thousand years ago Chad would just bash your brains out with a rock.

Are you still friends with Jackbud? I remember the podcast you two used to do. You come across very different in your posts than you did on there, haha

I'm still friends with Jack. I come across differently now because my life has fallen into hell itself.

I'm still friends with Jack. I come across differently now because my life has fallen into hell itself.
What is he up to now? And what happened that changed your life so badly for the worse if you don’t mind me asking ?

If Hitler won incels wouldn't exist due to eugenics by now, and the ones still alive would be married with wives under his regime.

Hypergamy would be curb stomped and society would be fair. Is that really such a horrible world?
Exactly. Low IQ bugmen don't realize they've been propagandized by Jews to hate eugenics (the most humane and rational practice to ever be conceived).