Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For sub8s, this image is our equivalent to 9/11 or pearl harbor

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Maxresdefault 1

When I see this image, I think of a tragedy worse than 9/11, pearl harbor, the holocaust, and Hiroshima combined. This moment in history, right here, is when it all went to shit. This image right here is responsible for the opiod crisis, the male suicide epidemic, the rise in mass shooters, and most tragically, the incel crisis.

Sometimes, you just need to remind yourself of the day your life and future were snatched from you.

The introduction of the iPhone?

If you were in high school or college when cell phones were getting really popular (2000 to 2008), you saw the inceldom crisis explode before your very eyes.

Tinder was the nail in the coffin, but things were already getting really bad once foids could text Chads.

Normies: go back in time and kill Hitler
Incels: go back in time and kill Steve Jobs

ANY INCEL THAT OWNS AN iPHONE IS A CUCK.

My mind can't be changed.

If Hitler won incels wouldn't exist due to eugenics by now, and the ones still alive would be married with wives under his regime.

Hypergamy would be curb stomped and society would be fair. Is that really such a horrible world?

View attachment 211186

When I see this image, I think of a tragedy worse than 9/11, pearl harbor, the holocaust, and Hiroshima combined. This moment in history, right here, is when it all went to shit. This image right here is responsible for the opiod crisis, the male suicide epidemic, the rise in mass shooters, and most tragically, the incel crisis.

Sometimes, you just need to remind yourself of the day your life and future were snatched from you.
This is high IQ as fuck.

If Hitler won incels wouldn't exist due to eugenics by now, and the ones still alive would be married with wives under his regime.
Hypergamy would be curb stomped and society would be fair. Is that really such a horrible world?
I don't think that's how it would have worked out

Last edited:
Typed this reply from my iPhone :forcedsmile:

Suffrage
If that's 9/11 this is our holocaust.

lmfao accurate
mein fuhrer did nothing wrong tho:feelstrash:

The widespread use of social media and smartphone lead to many of the problems we face today. Goddam if only they were never made, how great everything would be

Look at this cuck Steve Jobs, he didn't spend his money on nice shit like cars and maybe clothes just to show how humble his ass was. His wife now is partying hard on her boat with Chads and Tyrones. Fuck Jobs, I hope he is burning right now in hell if there is one.

View attachment 211186

So much hell could of been prevented if smart phones never existed

View attachment 211186

So this is why I was diagnosed with depression 1 year later...

I think the real tragedy was the creation of Tinder

You could say it made promiscuity worse. But the biggest tragedy in that case would be the turning of birth control pills into a signal of feminist freedom and sexual liberty like americans did in the 60s

Apple is pure evil

Summarizing up highly what can be counted up above all that was registered, the sexual revolution is the equivalent of 9/11 ... So whatever

When the cold war finished was the moment when globalization really started and the world became a shithole

If you were in high school or college when cell phones were getting really popular (2000 to 2008), you saw the inceldom crisis explode before your very eyes.

Tinder was the nail in the coffin, but things were already getting really bad once foids could text Chads.

Don't forget Instagram and Patreon

The introduction of the iPhone?
not iphone but smartphones in general. If apple didn't invent it, someone else would have, but it was the day when all ugly men were to be excluded from society

Facebook is to blame too. That allowed foids to find Chad and send him messages. Of course they had to go through the effort of looking trough lists of friends of your friends.

Facebook is to blame too. That allowed foids to find Chad and send him messages. Of course they had to go through the effort of looking trough lists of friends of your friends.
True

Let's not forget Cuckerberg. He brought foids to the internet to invade a male space and feminised it.

The true tragedy was giving women rights and allowing them in the (((workforce)))

suffrage.jpg
If that's 9/11 this is our holocaust.

Even though we all say that it never began, we know in our hearts that it was over on that day.

in eastern europe in the early to mid-2000s they were already using social networks on PCs, and having 100+ friend counts to mog the "shy guys" into oblivion with, and make sure the losers are made obvious and stay away
it was already headed here, one way or another, it was already decided that men are worthless

hi5-1.jpg

True.
I remember about 32 years ago. A friend gave me a laptop computer with a 14k modem.
He told me to sign up with an internet provider to access the "internet" WTF?
I remember having started with "Compuserve" and was chatting with someone from Puerto Rico.
It was weird as fuck, only few people were on the net and it was mainly informative.

Social media as we know it didn't exist back then. First came the messaging apps, years later it all exploded in our faces with facebook, twitter and instagram.
It became our doomsday. From then onwards, foids would never behave the same again. Online culture, trends, status and "followers".
This definitely has fucked up our world.

We should take a journey once a year to piss on Steve Jobs grave
full

View attachment 211186

Wow high IQ brother

View attachment 211186

the only people dying from the opioid crisis are white low tier normies in middle America, yawn, they could die for all i care

JFL at living somewhere with a broken healthcare system
True.
I remember about 32 years ago. A friend gave me a laptop computer with a 14k modem.
He told me to sign up with an internet provider to access the "internet" WTF?
I remember having started with "Compuserve" and was chatting with someone from Puerto Rico.
It was weird as fuck, only few people were on the net and it was mainly informative.

Social media as we know it didn't exist back then. First came the messaging apps, years later it all exploded in our faces with facebook, twitter and instagram.
It became our doomsday. From then onwards, foids would never behave the same again. Online culture, trends, status and "followers".
This definitely has fucked up our world.

Oldcel? Are you in your 50s?

I was in highschool in 1992, it was absolutely the same for incels and outcasts. I escaped bulying only because of gymmaxing and boxmaxing.

View attachment 211186

D3DTSNZWsAAkjO0

What worse is Steve Jobs was the 6'2 Chad of the two and got all the credit while kicking out the guy with the actual brains.

Steve Jobs should be the equivalent of Satan to us. Adored by normies and popularizing everything that fucked us over.

Would be incel either way

Phones or no phones, incels would still exist, less incels, that is true, but the ones who would exist without phones would live such a miserable existance.

No way to cope. Be forced in public to stay like an outcast without any means of hiding it through the phone or just focusing on something that is not this existance.

Chads will always get females, no matter what and incels will always exist if an organized society exists with laws to protect females or religious morals to protect the family structure, but at least with technology people who truly do not have a chance from the begining realise it sooner and save themselves the suffering that is to come or just drown in copes until there is nothing left for satisfaction besides the desire of a female and maybe a family to form.