Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For stoopid teen emo girlie better to be bullied by white trash teenie bf than to be in relations with older emo man

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Few years ago in internets, lithuanian dating site, found cute friendly emo girl, living in rural town of lithuania (separatist part of Russia). And thats it, besides her friendlyness in virtuallity, nothing further happened. Cunt as boyfriend took stupid teen forsas from her town. Forsai - those are our white trash, similar to gopniks and chavs. And later I saw her complaining in virtual diaries about being laughed at and ridiciled for her emo style by that trashy bf and his same trashy friends. So for cunt better to be bullied by culturally incompatible moron degenerate "bf", than to be in relations with 30+ man of same culture, who could appreciatre her style and personality, instead of "unclezoning". And I was not only one good option for her, saw other cultured man showing interests into her online, he mogged me, but was even more "unclezoned", at 40+. Nooo blet, instead of taking elder cultured men, better to be used as cumdumpster and suffer humiliation from trashy local teens

Last edited:
Heavy cope assuming that your cultural niche is relevant in the presence of better genetics and youth.

EDIT: Not even assuming, but more like feeling that it was worth anything and worthy of your anger. Being "emo" is useless as a mating standard if you're not also attractive.

Heavy cope assuming that your cultural niche is relevant in the presence of better genetics and youth.

EDIT: Not even assuming, but more like feeling that it was worth anything and worthy of your anger. Being "emo" is useless as a mating standard if you're not also attractive.
That 40+ man was really attractive, But cunt still choosed local trashy teen boy who just normie tier

That 40+ man was really attractive, But cunt still choosed local trashy teen boy who just normie tier
Do you have any pics of him? I REALLY doubt any 40+ year old man would look better than normal teenage boy.

Do you have any pics of him? I REALLY doubt any 40+ year old man would look better than normal teenage boy.
He looked stylish, charismatic and cunning, like vampire, while that teen "bf" looked like east european potatohead gopnik with buzz cut and track suit. Cunts have bad taste in men

Photo cannot find, not using that place for long, forgot passwords, and emoil of reguster is turned off by provider

Cunts have bad taste in men

not only is their taste shit, but they also do mate poaching and mate choice copying, guaranteeing that they will date the same as their female peers, no matter what

He looked stylish, charismatic and cunning, like vampire, while that teen "bf" looked like east european potatohead gopnik with buzz cut and track suit. Cunts have bad taste in men
He was still an old man bro. Do you find cunning, charismatic, stylish 40 year old women more attractice than average teen girls?

not only is their taste shit, but they also do mate poaching and mate choice copying, guaranteeing that they will date the same as their female peers, no matter what
Its really retarded.
Natural selection can only be successful through the management made by men of culture.

He was still an old man bro. Do you find cunning, charismatic, stylish 40 year old women more attractice than average teen girls?
Success, found (still sucks, cannot to join my profile)
Velnias

Older man looks good, because man is like tree, can be good looking at various ages. While girl is like flower...

View attachment 151974

Older man looks good, because man is like tree, can be good looking at various ages. While girl is like flower...
true, and now older men like that are often forced to become lonely copers if they don't have an old roastie

View attachment 151974

...He is a 4/10 bro.... doesn't compare to average teen boy. So, would you prefer chuuni, entusiastic, weeb 40 year old woman or average teen girl?

...He is a 4/10 bro.... doesn't compare to average teen boy. So, would you prefer chuuni, entusiastic, weeb 40 year old woman or average teen girl?
Man an females are not same and not equal, so cannot be comparted in that way. And he looks good, no perfect, but plus points for style and personality, what that teen gopnik lacked, so I mogged him too (in my eyes)

Man an females are not same and not equal, so cannot be comparted in that way. And he looks good, no perfect, but plus points for style and personality, what that teen gopnik lacked, so I mogged him too (in my eyes)
Unfortunately, since we no longer live in patriarchy, females are allowed to have standards regarding looks and age as well, so they prefer perfect breeding age (20s) and not 40+ guys whose sperm is already useless. She thinks like you think - she'd prefer someone younger and better looking, since state already provides for her.

Unfortunately, since we no longer live in patriarchy, females are allowed to have standards regarding looks and age as well, so they prefer perfect breeding age (20s) and not 40+ guys whose sperm is already useless. She thinks like you think - she'd prefer someone younger and better looking, since state already provides for her.
No gopnik is better looking than me

Are you serious? A 40 year old Chad mogs average teenage boy to oblivion, it's not even competition.

What is it with people overrating the looks of average teenagers (both female and male) here? It's ridiculous. Average teenager is, just like average adult, leagues bellow the most attractive people of their gender.

Viggo Mortensen was in his 40s when he played Aragorn in LOTR and that version of him brutally mogs 99% of men in the world.

Aragorn-Nicknames.jpg

44 years old here in this pic.

Average men can't compete against top tier Chad genetics even when Chad ages.