Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For some gaming is really "living" through video games

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I've been playing a game and seeing the seas, the view and the people and going through all of these missions just emulate real life experience that I've not had.
Sexual/romantic scenes there just remind me of what i've lacked and keep lacking this entire time.

I truly feel more and more pathetic as time goes by but I feel crippled at the same time. For the last fucking month i've barely left my house other than for daily tasks and things I needed to be done. Prior to that I worked and just quit after it became too much for me. It's funny isn't it? I do like socializing, but on my terms. At the current state I can barely go outside and talk to people without getting anxious and my regular chaos inside inside my head. I'm missing my life and I become more and more empty on the inside as time goes by. I feel closer to death than I've ever been before.

Sorry to hear, OP. I feel the same tbh. It would make things easier if I had friends

For the last fucking month i've barely left my house other than for daily tasks and things I needed to be done.
There is nothing good outside anyways.

Last edited:
There is noting good outside anyways.
Based and blackpilled. Going outside is a necessity. If I could have everything I need delivered, I'd never leave my house.

Video games are good colds when you're alone.

I've been playing a game and seeing the seas, the view and the people and going through all of these missions just emulate real life experience that I've not had.
Sexual/romantic scenes there just remind me of what i've lacked and keep lacking this entire time.

I truly feel more and more pathetic as time goes by but I feel crippled at the same time. For the last fucking month i've barely left my house other than for daily tasks and things I needed to be done. Prior to that I worked and just quit after it became too much for me. It's funny isn't it? I do like socializing, but on my terms. At the current state I can barely go outside and talk to people without getting anxious and my regular chaos inside inside my head. I'm missing my life and I become more and more empty on the inside as time goes by. I feel closer to death than I've ever been before.
I feel so in touch with your posts, they're speaking to me on a very deep relatable level

You're not wanted by others, simple as that.

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” -st blackops2cel

I've been living in Los Santos for the past 3 years :feelsbadman:

i really wish i was an orc mage killing humans yes. :feelsokman:

That’s why I can’t play mmo because normies ruin the experience for me.