Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for real can some one help me in og runescape

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i want to git good and scam people some one teach me

Scamming people these days is near impossible because everyone is aware of all the tricks. Or they just know that everyone on the game is an ass and they avoid interacting on the game tbh.

Just learn to play it legit lad.

Scamming people these days is near impossible because everyone is aware of all the tricks. Or they just know that everyone on the game is an ass and they avoid interacting on the game tbh.

Just learn to play it legit lad.
how bro i played this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back i dont knwo shit

All you do is grind mate. That is the game in its entirety tbh. Grind and have a giggle every now and then. It's a game you play when you are just chillin passing the time ngl not really a game to take serious.

the old woman wants to get scammed by thug bbc tyrone from nigeria only.

scamming isn't really a thing anymore
most people just do meta

Michinomiya Hirohit

If you’re a member, craft flax into bow strings then sell them at the grand exchange but if you’re not a member then chop down yews and sell them at the grand exchange.

If you’re a member, craft flax into bow strings then sell them at the grand exchange but if you’re not a member then chop down yews and sell them at the grand exchange.
Over

I got banned from runescape bros it's over

173 times

Believe me buddy the journey is better than the destination in this game. Learn it yourself because thats the only fun there is to be had, unless you like clicking the same things 50000x in a row.