Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For people over 22yo, how do you handle talking about your past?

G

gerardwayfan

Greycel
Wassup guys, im 24 and obviously incel, 0 slays, but i have been on some dates which never led to anything.
One main thing that disturbs me about being an incel is talking about my past and lack of sexual experience or relationships both when i am on a date or when i am in a big social circles (rare) with women in it. Women love to talk about love related topics, and the more people age the more the only interesting topic there is is love and sex basicly. So what I do is I shy away from this type of conversations, but obviously women have a 7th sense and they do notice.
I am starting to feel more and more ashamed, and whle i used to enjoy going out and talking to new ppl, nowadays i tend to avoid these types of social situations, an attitude that its not helpful to improve my situation, or i just sit there like an asperger without saying a word.
Im a manlet and LTN i guess... so it can be expected that i got nothing, but still it feels so humiliating not to be able to join a conversation about love cause you are afraid to be unmasked or feeling super nervous on dates because eventually the past will come up. Last time on a Tinder date I lied, but with people that are close to my social circles i cant. Also there are many normies out there that I feel they are trying to "get you", so that they uncover ur incel and then bash your reputation to the shitter.

FML

I haven't talked to a new person in years

They are out to get you. You are targeted for bullying and harassment as an incel, especially when you try to socialize

If you truly comprehend all the details of the blackpill you will LDAR and contemplate suicide because of how fucked you are in society :lul:

They are out to get you. You are targeted for bullying and harassment as an incel, especially when you try to socialize

If you truly comprehend all the details of the blackpill you will LDAR and contemplate suicide because of how fucked you are in society :lul:
I remember being scarred about a close friend of mine making fun of me cause at 15yo i was "incel" and ive always been targeted bcs of my short height and droopy eyes (NCT). So I know they are mean, thankfully i got to LTN-normie level (but still manlet) and so they got a bit more respectful. But the more the time passes the more being incel is shameful, i rlly feel trapped in a box with no way out

Welcome to incels.co! Enjoy the sex you will have when you overcome the extreme suffering of being a slightly below average normie who is not an extrovert. Unfortunately for us you can't wish us likewise, since most genuine posters here are too ugly and socially handicapped to even go on a single date. Anyhow, may you enjoy another weekend night out with your neurotypical friends. Meanwhile, I will be drinking buffalo trace bourbon alone in my apartment while watching anime or playing a video game despite being over 5 years older than you.

Here on incels.co, we believe in something called the black pill, often combined into a single word: blackpill. According to this collection of beliefs that can be summarized as an accurate view of the world, you will most likely lose your virginity to a female that is significantly less attractive than you. But fret not, you will not need to care about this, for you spend too much time interacting with men who would rather have sex with a 60 year old foid (this means female) than one below the age of consent. Thus, their ways of throught have undoubtedly rubbed of on yours, resulting in you not feeling discouraged when the time comes for you to lose your virginity to an ugly female. Nevertheless, you should perhaps spend less time on this forum, so you may keep your average western male mindset intact. Good evening now!

I remember being scarred about a close friend of mine making fun of me cause at 15yo i was "incel" and ive always been targeted bcs of my short height and droopy eyes (NCT). So I know they are mean, thankfully i got to LTN-normie level (but still manlet) and so they got a bit more respectful. But the more the time passes the more being incel is shameful, i rlly feel trapped in a box with no way out

You are in a box just like many in society.

Only Chad and the elites among us get to do whatever they want in life

goodbye forever, fakecel
well im saying that me being incel prevents me from going on dates, trying my luck with women. The very few times i actually went on dates (3) led to nothing, and got rejected by the most subhuman women ever (sub 3, shitty teeth alignment, yellow teeth, 5ft only, braindamaged). I still remember her disappointment look once she saw how short i was

Welcome to incels.co! Enjoy the sex you will have when you overcome the extreme suffering of being a slightly below average normie who is not an extrovert. Unfortunately for us you can't wish us likewise, since most genuine posters here are too ugly and socially handicapped to even go on a single date. Anyhow, may you enjoy another weekend night out with your neurotypical friends. Meanwhile, I will be drinking buffalo trace bourbon alone in my apartment while watching anime or playing a video game despite being over 5 years older than you.

Here on incels.co, we believe in something called the black pill, often combined into a single word: blackpill. According to this collection of beliefs that can be summarized as an accurate view of the world, you will most likely lose your virginity to a female that is significantly less attractive than you. But fret not, you will not need to care about this, for you spend too much time interacting with men who would rather have sex with a 60 year old foid (this means female) than one below the age of consent. Thus, their ways of throught have undoubtedly rubbed of on yours, resulting in you not feeling discouraged when the time comes for you to lose your virginity to an ugly female. Nevertheless, you should perhaps spend less time on this forum, so you may keep your average western male mindset intact. Good evening now!
Based message:bigbrain:

well im saying that me being incel prevents me from going on dates, trying my luck with women. The very few times i actually went on dates (3) led to nothing, and got rejected by the most subhuman women ever (sub 3, shitty teeth alignment, yellow teeth, 5ft only, braindamaged). I still remember her disappointment look once she saw how short i was
How short are you?

so you are saying that you wouldnt lose your virginity to a rostie cause you only want young (very) girls?

Wassup guys, im 24 and obviously incel, 0 slays, but i have been on some dates which never led to anything.
One main thing that disturbs me about being an incel is talking about my past and lack of sexual experience or relationships both when i am on a date or when i am in a big social circles (rare) with women in it. Women love to talk about love related topics, and the more people age the more the only interesting topic there is is love and sex basicly. So what I do is I shy away from this type of conversations, but obviously women have a 7th sense and they do notice.
I am starting to feel more and more ashamed, and whle i used to enjoy going out and talking to new ppl, nowadays i tend to avoid these types of social situations, an attitude that its not helpful to improve my situation, or i just sit there like an asperger without saying a word.
Im a manlet and LTN i guess... so it can be expected that i got nothing, but still it feels so humiliating not to be able to join a conversation about love cause you are afraid to be unmasked or feeling super nervous on dates because eventually the past will come up. Last time on a Tinder date I lied, but with people that are close to my social circles i cant. Also there are many normies out there that I feel they are trying to "get you", so that they uncover ur incel and then bash your reputation to the shitter.

FML
Just don’t tell them and say it’s private information.

so you are saying that you wouldnt lose your virginity to a rostie cause you only want young (very) girls?
No I would rather lose my virginity to a female past its prime reproductive age since that's the moral thing that's expected of upstanding citizens in the west. Unless they are good looking enough to do it earlier

By not talking to people, kek

FML
Personally, I don't care. Only had one long term distance relationship. She was a self harming depressed schizoid on meds. Her father was a jew and a freemason. No kidding. Worst mistake of my life.

FML
Tell them you had a girlfriend but she moved far away (try to say somewhere far but in the same country, saying she moved halfway around the world would raise suspicion) and you broke up or some bullshit like that, try to make sound it believable for the soycial group you are in.

"I can't join romantic conversations :owo::horror:"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Wtf are you? a girl? Holy shit, lowest T USER in here by far :feelshaha:

As others have noted, pretty much no one here has been on a date, so we can't help much. When someone asks me about said topics I just answer honestly. The older I get the less I give a shit because they'll just find another reason to trash me. So, they can suck it if they think I'm a loser. It's true so oh well

I wouldn't recommend that approach if you have some shame and a social life because humans are often like vultures and will tear you apart if they think you're weak. I'd recommend stretching the truth if you've had a close call. Embellish what experiences you've had or keep your answers brief and don't feel pressured to engage. Most guys don't talk about romance. Just about that hoe they tapped last Saturday

Just say you had a gf in high school but she moved away and you’ve been focusing on yourself :soy:. Can even lie and say you’ve had 1 hookup since then , ez

"I can't join romantic conversations :owo::horror:"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Wtf are you? a girl? Holy shit, lowest T USER in here by far :feelshaha:
Yea man, I would love to join those conversations, brag abt my past relationships, stating romantic facts about my past, making the beta incel orbiters cringe bcs of their lack of experience, instead i have to hide in a corner

Just say you had a gf in high school but she moved away and you’ve been focusing on yourself :soy:. Can even lie and say you’ve had 1 hookup since then , ez
Some normies wont be content with your answer, they will ask for names, to show their ig profile and all that crap

As others have noted, pretty much no one here has been on a date, so we can't help much. When someone asks me about said topics I just answer honestly. The older I get the less I give a shit because they'll just find another reason to trash me. So, they can suck it if they think I'm a loser. It's true so oh well

I wouldn't recommend that approach if you have some shame and a social life because humans are often like vultures and will tear you apart if they think you're weak. I'd recommend stretching the truth if you've had a close call. Embellish what experiences you've had or keep your answers brief and don't feel pressured to engage. Most guys don't talk about romance. Just about that hoe they tapped last Saturday
Guys dont talk about romance, but women do, and they are very interested in knowing where you stand, if u fuck a lot or not. I have lied, i gave vague answers abt "my first time" before, but its alienating really

Yea man, I would love to join those conversations, brag abt my past relationships, stating romantic facts about my past, making the beta incel orbiters cringe bcs of their lack of experience, instead i have to hide in a corner
Jfl
Castrated seahorse t levels

Guys dont talk about romance, but women do, and they are very interested in knowing where you stand, if u fuck a lot or not. I have lied, i gave vague answers abt "my first time" before, but its alienating really
Ah, yeah I know what you mean now. I wouldn't lie outright unless it's plausible since that'll make you seem sus but I can understand feeling left out. As you age I think it'll be less of a concern since you'll accept your situation and care less about other's opinions. Depends on the social group but I still recommend a middle ground approach of telling white lies as long you can own it. Unless you're close to them then honesty may be best. Can't help the alienating feeling when you're incel my guy. It's part of the package

This

My past is a disaster.

i guess i need to find me a nice landwhale :heart:

:feelswhat::feelsUgh:you want to be a bragging, faggot, ER thoughts inducing normie?

Most can tell I’m a kissless virgin by looking at me so the topic of sex and relationships rarely comes up.

I have also never been on a date my whole life and probably never will, so of course there is no discussion on relationships there

I just don't talk about it I avoid it quick

im in my thirties now, im a bit similar to you (i can be in social situations where im talking to other people). in my experience the older you get the less people care about your past. and if they ask you can say anything or be vague, they wont care to dig deeper or challenge it.

you dont even have to say your past girlfriends moved to antarctica or whatever, people breakup and then stop talking to their ex all the time so it would be expected if you say you have an ex and no contact with the woman to prove it.

Last edited: