Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For people here who want children

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
So I see on this forum that some people ask questions about having children and are logically not blackpilled because they would never have thought like that normally. If some people here manage to have a wife it will be as a betabux without a doubt plus the creature in question will probably already have a child and will be completely ravaged by her young years and if you want one of your blood you take the risk of transmitting your shit gene = more suffering, for the sake of inceldia stop thinking with your cock find cope or kill yourself don't give an opportunity to toilets to take advantage of you more cordially :feelsaww: IF YOU EVER HAVE A CHANCE JUST CUM AND RUN (but stop dreaming it's probably over for you)
(this is your future wife by the way)

Last edited:
i am just gonna pay phillipino noodlewhores to carry my baby and then ditch them while they raise it. idgaf if my hapa spawn suffers. you should thank me for strengthening our ranks by creating new incels

:kys:I will never have my own family, pass me the rope :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I remember hearing some story of how some doctor used his own sperm for some foid who wanted a sperm donor, I want that, I want to have a foid think she will have a tall chad son and then have a manlet incel sonwho sucks up her money and hates her