Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For people doubting beta bux and for those wondering why some women date manlets and sub6 men

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
I was posting in a thread where OP asked if women dating manlets was real, he posted an image macro of a dozen or so twitter posts with women claiming they love their 5'5" boyfriend or whatever. The thread was promptly deleted and OP sounded like a cuckqueer.

Sub6 men and turbo manlets are easier to control, easier to get money from. Beta bux are called beta bux for a reason. They're beta and they will do anything in their power to keep their "girlfriend." Women sometimes like to feel like princesses and they love free shit. They can really only get that from sub6 or manlets. Chad knows he doesn't have to do all that gay shit nor does he have to pay to get sex. He doesn't have to settle down either.

I don't think most people here are aware of just how much beta bux spend on their girlfriends. I know some of you have heard of all those thirsty betas on twitch who donate thousands of dollars to women they don't even know IRL. And they don't even get sex in return, they get nothing.

Beta bux IRL buy their "girlfriends" iPhones, laptops, jewelry and even cars. They give them cash all the time, they take them out to expensive restaurants. Once the foid is tired of extreme attention and affection she gets from her beta bux or the bux dries up she dumps him, takes a break from betas while fucking tinder Chads. When she's ready she finds another beta bux.

It really is similar to prostitution, except it's legal and in most cases the foid doesn't even have to do much. In many of these parasitic relationships the poor beta bux gets sex very rarely if ever. Sometimes they're promised sex, but instead they get the occasional handjob or a blowjob at best on special occasions. This is just enough to keep the beta interested.

It's actually better than prostitution to foids because they often don't even have to have sex with the disgusting betas and beta men are desperate, thirsty and patient.

Not only do they get bux for doing basically nothing, they also get all the crazy attention and dedication from their beta bux. Women love it and they also get to virtue signal on the internet and claim how looks and height don't matter.

The worst part of all this is that nowadays women can easily cheat on their beta bux and many women are forcing and convincing their beta bux to "open" the relationship. If you don't know what an open relationship is, it's basically a "relationship" in which the woman gets to have sex with other men aka Chads and the beta bux accepts it. This way the foids get everything. They get Chad, they get bux, they get attention, they get internet points.
Often the poor beta convinces himself it's a good thing because he can also have sex with other women, but he knows that's not true. All he can do is watch his wife get railed by Chad and Tyrone. He copes by telling himself that at least he's not single like those disgusting incels.

Last edited:
A good way to sum it up and insight on it, OP. I witnessed that post as well by the way.

I've met such folks in the flesh, and even an ugly manlet who aspires to be betabux because he thinks that's literally the only form of relationship that ever exists - that guy isn't a virgin only by the virtue of him spending a lot of money on prostitutes and coping by saying "prostitutes are cheaper in the long run, have you seen how much a girlfriend costs?"

The irony is that these betas could actually play a "betabux" game.

Betabux game: be a beta, spend some money, have patience, shag some pussy and then escape.

I don't understand why they don't do this tbh. If I was slightly decent looking I would play non-stop betabux game. May be those betas are so beta that they get attached to those whores emotionally, become trapped and get exploited forever.

These disgusting one-sided relationships are very common in the west. It really is sad, but it's the reality and it's only getting worse because of open relationships. Beta cuck redditors love open relationships because they get to keep their "girlfriends" for longer if not forever.

The irony is that these betas could actually play a "betabux" game.

Betabux game: be a beta, spend some money, have patience, shag some pussy and then escape.

I don't understand why they don't do this tbh. If I was slightly decent looking I would play non-stop betabux game. May be those betas are so beta that they get attached to those whores emotionally, become trapped and get exploited forever.
I wouldn't do that simply because I know they're still not attracted to me when money is involved. Might as well use hookers, at least it's direct and honest.

I wouldn't do that simply because I know they're still not attracted to me when money is involved. Might as well use hookers, at least it's direct and honest.
The pathetic beta bux get the illusion of a normal mutual relationship. They want to be normal, they want the kind of relationships they see on TV, but they can't have that so they cope by accepting cuckoldry and open relationships. The beta thinks that his wife having a headache every time he wants sex is normal.
This all explains why the birth rate is almost nonexistent in Europe and among whites in Australia, USA, Canada etc. Couples simply aren't having sex and women with beta bux partners obviously don't want kids. They're not forced to have kids with their beta bux partners, so why should they?

Last edited:
I was posting in a thread where OP asked if women dating manlets was real, he posted an image macro of a dozen or so twitter posts with women claiming they love their 5'5" boyfriend or whatever. The thread was promptly deleted and OP sounded like a cuckqueer.

Sub6 men and turbo manlets are easier to control, easier to get money from. Beta bux are called beta bux for a reason. They're beta and they will do anything in their power to keep their "girlfriend." Women sometimes like to feel like princesses and they love free shit. They can really only get that from sub6 or manlets. Chad knows he doesn't have to do all that gay shit nor does he have to pay to get sex. He doesn't have to settle down either.

I don't think most people here are aware of just how much beta bux spend on their girlfriends. I know some of you have heard of all those thirsty betas on twitch who donate thousands of dollars to women they don't even know IRL. And they don't even get sex in return, they get nothing.

Beta bux IRL buy their "girlfriends" iPhones, laptops, jewelry and even cars. They give them cash all the time, they take them out to expensive restaurants. Once the foid is tired of extreme attention and affection she gets from her beta bux or the bux dries up she dumps him, takes a break from betas while fucking tinder Chads. When she's ready she finds another beta bux.

It really is similar to prostitution, except it's legal and in most cases the foid doesn't even have to do much. In many of these parasitic relationships the poor beta bux gets sex very rarely if ever. Sometimes they're promised sex, but instead they get the occasional handjob or a blowjob at best on special occasions. This is just enough to keep the beta interested.

It's actually better than prostitution to foids because they often don't even have to have sex with the disgusting betas and beta men are desperate, thirsty and patient.

Not only do they get bux for doing basically nothing, they also get all the crazy attention and dedication from their beta bux. Women love it and they also get to virtue signal on the internet and claim how looks and height don't matter.

The worst part of all this is that nowadays women can easily cheat on their beta bux and many women are forcing and convincing their beta bux to "open" the relationship. If you don't know what an open relationship is, it's basically a "relationship" in which the woman gets to have sex with other men aka Chads and the beta bux accepts it. This way the foids get everything. They get Chad, they get bux, they get attention, they get internet points.
Often the poor beta convinces himself it's a good thing because he can also have sex with other women, but he knows that's not true. All he can do is watch his wife get railed by Chad and Tyrone. He copes by telling himself that at least he's not single like those disgusting incels.
Cope. Normie “betabuxxers” have been sexhavers since high school. Are you telling me the manlets and other normie tier guys I see with a girl at their sides everyday are betabuxxers despite being in high school?
“Chad or nothing.” Jfl

But you won't have that "being in a relationship" feel with a hooker. Yes, in a betabux game women won't be attracted to me, but they will at least pretend that they are in a relationship with me and you will get some validations in the process (because they need me too).

I have been to hookers, even with BFE types, but that is only for couple of hours and BFE hookers are very expensive. Also I think since the monetary transaction is direct and clearly spitted out with a hooker, you will never get the feeling of being in a relationship. But betabux game might give you that and I don't think it's more expensive and risky than hookers. Specially if you are living in a country where hookers are illegal.

Normie “betabuxxers” have been sexhavers since high school.
Even if it is true and it's not in 95% of cases, it's not because of their attractiveness . You're clearly bluepilled. Then again you're a 2019 cuckqueer, just like that guy from the deleted thread. Beta buxers are betas, they were virgins until 25 or so.
Are you telling me the manlets and other normie tier guys I see with a girl at their sides everyday are betabuxxers despite being in high school?
Yes, but obviously they can't give the young girls the kind of bux a grown man with a job can. You're forgetting that high school whores don't need as much money as grown foids. High school beta bux can still provide crazy amounts of attention and validation. Those young betas tend to be upper middle class too so they can provide enough money and gifts.

I never said low tier normies and manlets don't get sex. They do, although rarely and not because they're attractive to foids. Most low tier normies stop being virgins at around 25. If you deny this you belong on reddit.

Last edited:
You forgot the divorce-rape at the end of those "relationships". And yes, I saw it numeros times. Alphafux, betabux.

They all get cheated on so wgaf?

But you won't have that "being in a relationship" feel with a hooker. Yes, in a betabux game women won't be attracted to me, but they will at least pretend that they are in a relationship with me and you will get some validations in the process (because they need me too).
Maybe we just have different values in that regard. I'd just rather have a direct honest exchange that involves no love at all than love I know is fake.

Even if it is true and it's not in 95% of cases, it's not because of their attractiveness . You're clearly bluepilled. Then again you're a 2019 cuckqueer, just like that guy from the deleted thread. Beta buxers are betas, they were virgins until 25 or so.

Yes, but obviously they can't give the young girls the kind of bux a grown man with a job can. You're forgetting that high school whores don't need as much money as grown foids. High school beta bux can still provide crazy amounts of attention and validation. Those young betas tend to be upper middle class too so they can provide enough money and gifts.

I never said low tier normies and manlets don't get sex. They do, although rarely and not because they're attractive to foids. Most low tier normies stop being virgins at around 25. If you deny this you belong on reddit.
You give normies too much credit

Cope. Normie “betabuxxers” have been sexhavers since high school. Are you telling me the manlets and other normie tier guys I see with a girl at their sides everyday are betabuxxers despite being in high school?
“Chad or nothing.” Jfl
do you seriously think all the normies you see in HS in a relationship are getting sex? foids during that time are just being curious and have not experienced yet the chad cock carousel and extreme entitlement, once they do they will not "settle" for anything below a chadlite because they "know" they can "get" to fuck chads anytime (spoiler alert: its the other way around). your anecdotal evidence is just lucky guys about to get dumped in a month or two