Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For oldcels: 63 y/o black pastor marries 18 y/o and soys want an investigation

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

This marriage tears at the very fiber of the social construct of the African American family. Children are taught to respect their grandparent contemporaries not to marry them,” said Sinegal. :feels::feels::soy::soy:

Soys are seething to the point of wanting the law to investigate. I say good for the oldcel Bishop. Why would he want to marry a 60 year old foid when he can get an 18 year old foid instead??

Other soys even have a change.org petition against it

Last edited:
I wouldn't waste time on that unless he groomed her.

If it was a 63 year old woman marrying an 18 year old man, not a single soul would give a shit. In fact they would congratulate the 63 year old foid.

It is not possible to differentiate "grooming" of a child from normal romantic advances toward an adult. The term is retarded.
I expect the king of pop to know better, since he was a deranged kiddie fiddler that groomed actual kids not teenagers.

Deep down, they're just jealous.

That's fucking weird, he's basically manipulating her into finding him attractive.
WTF is this bluepilled shit? How can you manipulate someone into finding you attractive? They either find you attractive or they don’t. Attraction cannot be manipulated.

WTF is this bluepilled shit? How can you manipulate someone into finding you attractive? They either find you attractive or they don’t. Attraction cannot be manipulated.
I agree when it comes to adult and teen foids, but kids are very impressionable, they don't question shit.

living the dream

meanwhile oldcels have been doing this in SEA for the last 40+ years

the kind of people who are against this want the age of consent to be like 30

Reddit soys would rather her get gangbanged by 20 tyrones and raise 5 out of wedlock children as a single mom than to have her in a happy marriage with an old dude

There is nothing wrong in this. She is an adult and can decide whomever she wants to marry to. These faggots have nothing to do with that. Can't these filthy faggots mind their own business??

Soys are seething to the point of wanting the law to investigate. I say good for the oldcel Bishop. Why would he want to marry a 60 year old foid when he can get an 18 year old foid instead??

I think it would be cool for me to marry an 18 year old girl when I am 60, but I am all for going after this pastor faggot.

He was in a position of trust and authority over her, this is like a doctor/teacher seducing a patient/student.

Those guys get unfair advantages over the rest of us already, they are high-paid in venerated positions, the least they should do is be professional in those roles.

Pastors/Priests in particular need to GTFO they're literally feeding delusions to children telling them theological fictions.

Throw this guy under a bus, I won't even complain when they wrongly call him a "pedophile" because I only have so much time.

Lucky motherfucker got to enjoy virgin pussy at 60+ :feelsohh: Let triggered roasties seethe :feelskek:

Reddit soys would rather her get gangbanged by 20 tyrones and raise 5 out of wedlock children as a single mom than to have her in a happy marriage with an old dude
This. And they claim to be concerned about her GTFOH. They mad that he doesn't have to settle for some 56 year old roastie

I'm more impressed he can even get a semi at that age tbh.

What difference does it make if he did “groom” her?
Good point

What the hell is that word ‘groom her’ ?

Jfl there use to be a time where men select their wife as soon as 12 , and teach her to be his wife.

Grooming is women nonsense
And should never come out from the mouth of an incel

I KNOW SOME IT CUCKS HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD AND YOU ARE ANGRY:p:p:p YES YOU ARE!!!:lul::lul::lul:

YOU ARE ANGRY THAT A 63 YEAR OLD MAN GETS TO STRETCH SOME 18 YEAR OLD PUSSY:p:p:p:p

YOU WISH IT WERE ILLEGAL AND THAT HE WOULD GO TO PRISON. BUT GUESS WHAT IT...HE WON'T!!! BUT HE WILL GO HOME TO HIS 18 YEAR OLD BRIDE WHILE YOU SEETHE ABOUT IT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! NOTHING!!!:lul::lul::lul:

Good point

Jfl there use to be a time where men select their wife as soon as 12 , and teach her to be his wife.

Grooming is indistinguishable from showing normal romantic interest. For example, buying gifts can be said to be "grooming". If he buys a gift for a 55 year old foid, that's just showing romantic interest. If he buys an 18 year old foid a gift, then it is "grooming".

Good on him, I'd prefer a female 18 - 28 given the chance. But not even the older fat ones want me.

This marriage tears at the very fiber of the social construct of the African American family. Children are taught to respect their grandparent contemporaries not to marry them,” said Sinegal. :feels::feels::soy::soy:

Other soys even have a change.org petition against it

To me its weird but its legal so who gives a fuck

Agecucks are gynocentric hypocrites. They would not complain if a 63 year old foid married an 18 year old. They also attack and shame younger men between 18-25 for liking and dating teen foids between 14-17 They would also never shame or attack foids between 18-25 for liking and dating 14-17 year old boys.

Agecucks are gynocentric hypocrites. They would not complain if a 63 year old foid married an 18 year old. They also attack and shame younger men between 18-25 for liking and dating teen foids between 14-17 They would also never shame or attack foids between 18-25 for liking and dating 14-17 year old boys.
Donatello agrees.

haha they made a fucking petition for it :feelskek::feelshmm:

Good point

state of this forum when a greycel has more sense than some 10k+ posters :shock:

Impressive that the oldcel ascended as such. Good for him

What's the story behind your avatar pic?
1432359468981.jpg

It is not possible to differentiate "grooming" of a child from normal romantic advances toward an adult. The term is retarded.
:yes: