Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [For Normies & IncelTears] Men's Modern Relationship Troubles May Be Retribution For Women's Past Mistreatment (But Beware The Pendulum!)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Today a thought popped into my head, the idea that the plight many men face today with respect to sex and relationships with women, is retribution for the past mistreatment women faced

If I'm being honest with myself I have to agree there was much mistreatment taking place, and I'm sure a lot of SJW's, women, normies in general kind of think of it this way too, like - "what are you complaining about, remember what happened to women X amount of years ago"

Women were forced to marry, forced to have sex with husbands they didn't want and even bear their children, relegated to the home to only do domestic tasks, denied education and the ability to own property, etc, and all of that shit has basically stock piled through history and is now being slowly released into men's lives, and men are facing the male equvialent of "sex preference" in a society, hence the high suicide rates, losing basically all child custody battles, paying statistically around 95% of all alimony, rampant paternity fraud (unknowingly raising children that aren't yours), divorce rape (being "taken to the cleaners" in court), etc

Its almost like the sexes get "turns" to "dominate" and our era is women's era to dominate and "get back" at men, we just drew the short straw being born in this era, the pendulum once swung to the men's side and now it has swung completely over to the women's side

HERE'S THE THING WOMEN NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT, AND I TRULY HOPE ALL NORMIES READING (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) UNDERSTAND AND CONTEMPLATE:

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PENDULUM SWINGS BACK?

You see men only let go of the pendulum and gave women rights, special privileges, etc because they looked down on women, underestimated women, never thought women would be capable of screwing men over like they do today (they revered women as "better than men", as "the fairer sex", etc)

All the shit that men are facing today is a result of the men of the past thinking that women would "stay in their lane" so to speak, and that's the only reason it happened

But today in this modern era, men are completely aware of women's nature, what they are capable of, etc

Talk to the average guy and its clear that he doesn't trust women at all, I'm pretty sure before no fault divorce laws the average man would never expect a woman to divorce him, but after the law was created and men observed the trends they were obviously worried about getting married

Its the same thing with whats taking place with men today with respect to dating and relationships BUT ON A LARGER SCALE

Even the normie males I talk to at work, and I'm talking guys who are basically full on blue pilled "you should never hit a woman no matter what" level blue pilled, even that guy if caught in an honest moment with no women around will tell you he's worried about getting married and doesn't trust women today

MEN CAN SEE THE TRENDS AND THE PENDULUM ALWAYS HAS A CONSTANT FLOW OF MOMENTUM

So this is what women, and all normies need to ask themselves, what do you think is going to happen when it finally swings back our way

I'll tell you what happens:
YOU NEVER GET-IT-BACK

Like I said the only reason things got to this point is because men naively let go, but in this age of information and communication men are all too aware of how little society values them and what the average woman thinks of the average man

TECHNOLOGY IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD

Its the reason why female hypergamy his reached record level highs
and its also the reason why concepts like the red pill, black pill, etc have been allowed to spread

I don't think normies realize just how much the black pill is spreading, that guy who you show an "incel meme" is going to laugh and belittle incels while you are present and then he's going to go google whatever stat or statement that incel made because its going to interest him as a man, and then when he see's there's some truth to it, he's going to keep going further and further down the "rabbit hole", he's never going to tell you because he knows how the game is played, he knows he'll be ostracized for saying - "well they do have a point here on this specific thing"

There's this meme about FBI agents sent here to monitor us ironically being converted to the black pill, and its more than just a joke as far as I'm concerned, I believe its completely true

In the same way that a deep cover agent begins to see blurred lines between who he is and who he's pretending to be

The men that have to monitor this site will see a lot of the crazy posts and dismiss them, and then they'll happen upon a well written thread, with sound arguments that may or may more utilize statistics, and they will start to think - "well that tiny point made sense, that's something to worry about, I'm married, my relationship is kinda rocky right now with my wife, etc", and THEN their day is done, and they have to sleep on that, then wake up the next day and come back to the site again, and it repeats over and over

Ask yourself, you really think these guys aren't starting to believe in it over time, you are very naive then, its happening, they can't talk about it with their co-worker or family, so that just magnifies the effectiveness of the "doctrine" since they are basically isolated

THE BLACK PILL IS SPREADING AND NORMIES DON'T KNOW IT, BECAUSE THEY'VE IRONICALLY MADE IT SO THAT NO MAN WOULD DARE INDICATE HE IS BEING TROUBLED BY THE "DOCTRINE" AS HE CAN RELATE TO IT

By the time normies realize, it will be too late, I'm going to make a prediction, around the year 2050 the era of female domination is going to begin to collapse if it isn't collapsing already, men talking about the red pill and black pill has become a norm in all forums (online and in the real world), and women aren't even pretending to not be doing what they are being accused of doing, so bit by bit more and more men are convinced (more like notified) of their "position" in society as an average man (or below average man)

WHEN THE PENDULUM FINALLY GETS BACK INTO MEN'S CORNER, THEY'RE GOING TO BREAK THE CHAIN AND HOLD ONTO IT FOREVER

MEN ARE NEVER GOING TO FORGET THIS ERA.... EVER!

I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE A WOMAN IN THE ERA'S THAT COME AFTER THIS ONE

WHY DO YOU OVER EMPHASIZE every word like this

WHY DO YOU OVER EMPHASIZE every word like this

1. Define "every", because if i'm emphasizing "every" word then no word has actually been emphasized

2. If you mean "some" (which is what you should have said) then the answer is self evident, the fact that you notice they are emphasized is the exact reason why they are emphasized the way they are

1. Define "every", because if i'm emphasizing "every" word then no word has actually been emphasized

2. If you mean "some" (which is what you should have said) then the answer is self evident, the fact that you notice they are emphasized is the exact reason why they are emphasized the way they are
It hurts my eyes when reading them but its better than word salad posting where you don't get any replies for posting a very elaborate thread because its like a synopsis for adhdcels

It hurts my eyes when reading them but its better than word salad posting where you don't get any replies for posting a very elaborate thread because its like a synopsis for adhdcels
what did you expect from a super genius?

excellent thread.
the blackpill will replace Christianity in the west

There won’t be a new era for men, this is it. Unless 30% of men collectively destroy the system.

Women 50% will vote in their favour and soyboys 10-30% will vote in women’s favour.

what did you expect from a super genius?
you age mog everybody on this forum I thought more age = more wisdom :feelswhere:

There won’t be a new era for men, this is it. Unless 30% of men collectively destroy the system.

Women 50% will vote in their favour and soyboys 10-30% will vote in women’s favour.
when the pendulum reaches our side we will not be anything democratic

I wouldnt want to be a women in any era

It’s over for women once men stop giving them special treatment and actually treat them as equals, and stop simping

you age mog everybody on this forum I thought more age = more wisdom :feelswhere:
Are you deny the fact that
@BlkPillPres is a genius?

it doesn't bother me that he's a young kid... He may be Black but at least he's no monkey!

Are you deny the fact that
@BlkPillPres is a genius?

it doesn't bother me that he's a young kid... He may be Black but at least he's no monkey!
No im not denying the fact that he is a smart moonky, verbal iq mogs everybody on this forum

@BlkPillPres Soyboy faggot will always exist. Do you think those soyboi dudes will swallow the full blackpill? FUCK NO. they're the reason all of this shit happened they let women dictate almost everything

@BlkPillPres

what do you think about /\ that article?
I was going to make a post including it but the postmaxxing is too high today.

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

I'm going to rope long before that

Fully Automated Patriarchy

I think guys may not get revenge on women by forcing them back into roles but may just try to replace them entirely through sexbots and artificial wombs.

Alhamdulillah!

FDS whores are gonna fap to this thread.

@BlkPillPres

what do you think about /\ that article?
I was going to make a post including it but the postmaxxing is too high today.

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

Well he isn't lying JFL, all of the famous slave ships were even owned by Jews, it was primarily jews who funded the slave trade and it was them that benefited the most

I think guys may not get revenge on women by forcing them back into roles but may just try to replace them entirely through sexbots and artificial wombs.

This, I probably should have went into more detail and talked about this, but this stuff comes much later, we might not even reach that point in the year 2100

I'm afraid I'm going to disagree on a few points. Female suffrage is a consequence of a few things:

1) technology undercutting the value of male labor. Tech is making more men redundant each and every day.

2) elites elevating/financing female rights in society to lower cost of male labor.

Women were ascended to power the same way mass immigration was allowed to happen. Financial elites conspired with the government to let them in , give them equal rights despite the overwhelming negative attitude toward it. Nobody wanted mass immigration in the 60's, they were lied to - the same way Americans were lied about going into Iraq.

OP is giving foids too much credit believing they planned and got their way with their low IQ. They were guided and helped the entire way by powerful groups of men that wanted to kick the ladder of opportunity from their future competition (other men).

2050 optimism is cope/hopeium. History shows that when a crisis arrives it is the men that get sacrificed. Unless we get a sting of technologies that completely diminish female value (like artificial wombs, waifu bots) it's going to be a repeat of the last 40 years. if anything, the last decade has shown us how things are accelerating downward with the introduction of the smartphone and Tinder apps.

The only hopeful scenario is that rightwing beliefs are becoming more prevalent purely because left-wing foids are having less kids (1.5, below replacement). That's good news but unfortunately we will not be the age group to benefit from this.

I read it all, but isn't this pretty much just the MGTOW red-pill revenge-fantasy cope of a future?

Pandora's box has been opened, I only think things will get worse for men as technology improves, I just can't see the pendulum swinging back on this.

You might say "muh birth rate" but soon to be upcoming technology will probably just allow women to select perfect chad babies in a lab, and the governments will just pay for everything for the child, so no male provider is required, and there wont even be much male providers in the future anyway, as 99% of jobs will become non-existent. There will probably be the worlds top 0.01% GigaChad sperm farmed in labs where women go to when they want a baby. Or even if they're forced to have a baby by X time ( due to low birth rates) then they'll just get given GigaChad sperm and have that baby.

In this 100% guaranteed soon to be world?

Sex, Intimacy and Relationships aside, what will you do with 99% of men being out of work due to being made obsolete from technology? Even if there is some Sharia revolution around the world by all men, then what? I'm sorry but in the situation where technology is so advanced, Sharia copeing is going to be so irrelevant and obsolete, that even if you do take all women's rights away in the year 2500, what exactly is it going to change if 99% of men are angry bored NEETs who have nothing? So they take women's right away completely, make Sharia world wide, then what? All these men are fucked.

Unless you assume the future will be

>Sharia like social system
>UBI for everyone
>free healthcare/food/entertainment

Then what exactly? Does anyone actually think this will happen? I highly doubt it. Even if it does, it will only INCREASE women's hypergamy when it comes to LOOKS. Looking at how things will turn out, it is guaranteed that technology will be the end of 99.9% humanity. I predict the world will become where 99.9% of men live in slums killing each other in the "lower cities" of the world, while the top 0.1% live in high in the sky in the "upper cities", and those 0.1% elites use technology to keep the rest of the men out, and the 0.1% of men have all the power/technology/women and the bottom 99.9% % of men are basically fighting like wild packs of dogs in the underground/belly of the world, until they all eventually kill each other off or die from other natural causes, while the top 0.1% of men have huge harems with foids, and will just use giga-chad sperm cloned to create new humans.

Things can only get worse man, I dont see any pendulum swing going back in the favor for men, the pendulum is going to swing right off in the direction its in right now and never come back, and technology will be the cause.

Last edited:
I think you are underestimating what will really happen OP. Women will be replaced by technology in their romantic, sexual and even motherhood roles, similar to how they have been completely replaced by technology in their domestic duties (think of automation of daily chores). The blackpill will continue to spread, but while it does, technology itself will keep evolving and improving. The situation today will be very different from the one in 2030 or even 2025. It really depends on how fast we can spread our message and how quickly hypergamy continues to accelerate and destroy more men.

I'll use myself as an example. Four years ago I was redpilled. Seven years ago I was somewhat bluepilled. Originally I wanted to have a wife and kids that loved and appreciated me. I realize that having a wife that loves me is impossible (thanks to the redpill) and that I would constantly have to do dumb shit to keep her with me. Then I decided to go MGTOW and dropped the idea of marriage entirely (many men are presently here). When I became blackpilled, I realized that the reason for all of this was my looks. That was why I was never romantically successful. I now want to have a child via surrogate, completely avoiding foids except where absolutely neccesary.

I went from "betabux simp" to "replace all women with tech, I'll reproduce without them" in about 6 or 7 years. Not very long in the grand scheme of things.

What is really needed to accelerate this is the creation of a male only society (kind of like what I described in my incelistan post) that caters soley to this new model of man. We need to divorce ourselves, as a sex, away from females and let them evolve or die out on their own.

You might say "muh birth rate" but soon to be upcoming technology will probably just allow women to select perfect chad babies in a lab, and the governments will just pay for everything for the child, so no male provider is required, and there wont even be much male providers in the future anyway, as 99% of jobs will become non-existent. There will probably be the worlds top 0.01% GigaChad sperm farmed in labs where women go to when they want a baby. Or even if they're forced to have a baby by X time ( due to low birth rates) then they'll just get given GigaChad sperm and have that baby.
Nobody will care what women will want. Use me as an example. I'm reproducing via surrogate. What use do I have for women besides their eggs and their wombs? Male elites are still males, and if they are given a better return for resources than foids as they currently exist by some technological solution, why would foids be kept around at all? Its proven that male workers are more productive. A male only society will out compete a female or mixed one. You are also grossly overestimating the impact of automation. Automation will largely target female jobs (think office work and management). Labor and other male dominated industries will continue to stay in firmly human control.

To the last point about foids wanting kids. Even if they were forced (very anti-feminist btw) to have kids, who is to say they won't just abandon them to be cared for by the state and thus cost money? Single fathers are often far better parents than single mothers.

Based. And by the way, hello cucktears

Nobody will care what women will want. Use me as an example. I'm reproducing via surrogate. What use do I have for women besides their eggs and their wombs? Male elites are still males, and if they are given a better return for resources than foids as they currently exist, why would they be kept around at all? Its proven that male workers are more productive. A male only society will out compete a female or mixed one. You are also grossly overestimating the impact of automation. Automation will largely target female jobs (think office work and management). Labor and other male dominated industries will continue to stay in firmly human control.

To the last point about foids wanting kids. Even if they were forced (very anti-feminist btw) to have kids, who is to say they won't just abandon them to be cared for by the state and thus cost money? Single fathers are often far better parents than single mothers.

I'm implying that in future you wont be allowed to do so, only the elite in society will select who gets a kid, and I dont see them giving them to single men, especially random incel looking men.

Nobody will care what women will want. Use me as an example. I'm reproducing via surrogate. What use do I have for women besides their eggs and their wombs? Male elites are still males, and if they are given a better return for resources than foids as they currently exist, why would they be kept around at all? Its proven that male workers are more productive. A male only society will out compete a female or mixed one. You are also grossly overestimating the impact of automation. Automation will largely target female jobs (think office work and management). Labor and other male dominated industries will continue to stay in firmly human control.

Women are a source of cheap labor. They will do kinds of shit paying jobs men refuse to do

Women are a source of cheap labor. They will do kinds of shit paying jobs men refuse to do
Its literally the opposite. Who do you see working shit jobs all day? Garbage men are usually men, no? Miners are usually men, right? Foids only want cushy make work jobs. Automation has largely targeted females so far, there is no reason to believe the next few decades will be any different.
I'm implying that in future you wont be allowed to do so, only the elite in society will select who gets a kid, and I dont see them giving them to single men, especially random incel looking men.
How will they enforce this? Especially when taking into consideration the sheer saturation of males in STEM and even elite positions. Like I said, the elites of a male only society will be in a far better position than the elites of a mixed society. Give me an argument as to why a society composed of largely pampered women and machines will out do a society of exclusively men and machines?

Its literally the opposite. Who do you see working shit jobs all day? Garbage men are usually men, no? Miners are usually men, right? Foids only want cushy make work jobs. Automation has largely targeted females so far, there is no reason to believe the next few decades will be any different.

How will they enforce this? Especially when taking into consideration the sheer saturation of males in STEM and even elite positions. Like I said, the elites of a male only society will be in a far better position than the elites of a mixed society. Give me an argument as to why a society composed of largely pampered women and machines will out do a society of exclusively men and machines?

Garbage men get paid a living wage. I'm talking about the shitty paying casual/part-time and dead end jobs no man can raise a family on.

Give me an argument as to why a society composed of largely pampered women and machines will out do a society of exclusively men and machines?

Im not arguing that it is...........the top 0.1% elite men don't ever have to worry about women violently uprising, but they will be worried about the bottom 99.9% of men violently uprising in this future vastly superior technological world where 99.9% of men are not needed, so the top 0.1% of men will use technology to fuck over the rest of the men, just exactly like what men did by creating Tinder, except it will be a much greater scale in all areas of life, not just the sexual market.

We're in a weird place right now where men are still required to do the work as technology in that regard isn't good enough yet, but we also have technology that's rendered most men worthless in the sexual market dramatically increasing inceldom in the male population. I promise you when the technology makes it so men are no longer required for work, its going to be over, just like it is for mens sex lives right now because of technology like tinder.

Im not arguing that it is...........the top 0.1% elite men don't ever have to worry about women violently uprising, but they will be worried about the bottom 99.9% of men violently uprising in this future vastly superior technological world where 99.9% of men are not needed, so the top 0.1% of men will use technology to fuck over the rest of the men, just exactly like what men did by creating Tinder, except it will be a much greater scale in all areas of life, not just the sexual market.

We're in a weird place right now where men are still required to do the work as technology in that regard isn't good enough yet, but we also have technology that's rendered most men worthless in the sexual market dramatically increasing inceldom in the male population. I promise you when the technology makes it so men are no longer required for work, its going to be over, just like it is for mens sex lives right now because of technology like tinder.

High IQ post.

Garbage men get paid a living wage. I'm talking about the shitty paying casual/part-time and dead end jobs no man can raise a family on.
This is flat out wrong though. Most dead end and casual jobs are the ones being automated. Look up the statistics. Females are the most hurt by automation, not males.
Im not arguing that it is...........the top 0.1% elite men don't ever have to worry about women violently uprising, but they will be worried about the bottom 99.9% of men violently uprising in this future
The top 0.1% of elite men don't ever have to worry about men uprising either as long as they are given copes and the opportunity to reproduce. Women are far more irrational and are never satisfied. The elites will continue to have to find new ways of appeasing them.
vastly superior technological world where 99.9% of men are not needed, so the top 0.1% of men will use technology to fuck over the rest of the men
You still don't get what I'm saying. Why are women needed if shit like artificial wombs and eggs are available? Why would an elite waste his time with a human female when artificial alternatives are better? Its like horses and cars/other forms of motorized transport. How many elites ride horses everywhere they go? None. So why exactly do they fuck over exclusively men? There is no sexual competition anymore.
just exactly like what men did by creating Tinder
Tinder is a byproduct of increasing communications tech and changing sexual morals. Tinder, or something like it, would've arisen naturally if humans had the internet or something like it 100 years ago. It was inevitable. Some here refer to Tinder and OLD in general as a "black swan". This is false. Tinder and associated hookup apps could've been predicted 40 or 50 years ago if moral and tech trends of the time were extrapolated out to today.
We're in a weird place right now where men are still required to do the work as technology in that regard isn't good enough yet,
Because the tech needed for this level of replacement is sentient Strong AI. The moment AI can replace 99% of men, it can replace every human, elites included. The elites can't control something with tens of trillions of I/O nodes and more knowledge than every human being alive. Imagine if you were given control of every robot and piece of tech on the planet. Do you think the elites could stop you?

I'm afraid I'm going to disagree on a few points. Female suffrage is a consequence of a few things:

1) technology undercutting the value of male labor. Tech is making more men redundant each and every day.

2) elites elevating/financing female rights in society to lower cost of male labor.

Nothing you said here is counter to my thread, my thread never states or alludes to disagreeing with this

Women were ascended to power the same way mass immigration was allowed to happen. Financial elites conspired with the government to let them in , give them equal rights despite the overwhelming negative attitude toward it. Nobody wanted mass immigration in the 60's, they were lied to - the same way Americans were lied about going into Iraq.

Nothing you said here is counter to my thread, my thread never states or alludes to disagreeing with this

OP is giving foids too much credit believing they planned and got their way with their low IQ

Please tell me where I said that, everything I said literally alluded to the opposite of this:
You see men only let go of the pendulum and gave women rights, special privileges, etc because they looked down on women, underestimated women, never thought women would be capable of screwing men over like they do today (they revered women as "better than men", as "the fairer sex", etc)

All the shit that men are facing today is a result of the men of the past thinking that women would "stay in their lane" so to speak, and that's the only reason it happened

Also I never said they underestimated women's skill I pretty much said they underestimated women's capacity for evil because they saw them as the "fairer sex", what the hell are you even reading?, it can't be my thread

The only hopeful scenario is that rightwing beliefs are becoming more prevalent purely because left-wing foids are having less kids (1.5, below replacement). That's good news but unfortunately we will not be the age group to benefit from this.

JFL now I know you are a coper with this "muh right wing traditionalism" BS, they'll just fuck and marry Trad Chad, the left and the right are two sides of the same coin, nobody on "the right" is for a patriarchal societal struture, as long as women can work and own property they have more leverage than they should naturally have on the sexual market, so they will date up in extremes

It doesn't matter how "right wing" society becomes because right wing today is nothing but "pseudo right-wing", its "pseudo traditionalism"

Last edited:
Women have never been mistreated. They have always been treated like precious little angels.

I read it all, but isn't this pretty much just the MGTOW red-pill revenge-fantasy cope of a future?

Pandora's box has been opened, I only think things will get worse for men as technology improves, I just can't see the pendulum swinging back on this.

In this 100% guaranteed soon to be world?

Sex, Intimacy and Relationships aside, what will you do with 99% of men being out of work due to being made obsolete from technology? Even if there is some Sharia revolution around the world by all men, then what? I'm sorry but in the situation where technology is so advanced, Sharia copeing is going to be so irrelevant and obsolete, that even if you do take all women's rights away in the year 2500, what exactly is it going to change if 99% of men are angry bored NEETs who have nothing? So they take women's right away completely, make Sharia world wide, then what? All these men are fucked.

Unless you assume the future will be

>Sharia like social system
>UBI for everyone
>free healthcare/food/entertainment

Then what exactly? Does anyone actually think this will happen? I highly doubt it. Even if it does, it will only INCREASE women's hypergamy when it comes to LOOKS. Looking at how things will turn out, it is guaranteed that technology will be the end of 99.9% humanity. I predict the world will become where 99.9% of men live in slums killing each other in the "lower cities" of the world, while the top 0.1% live in high in the sky in the "upper cities", and those 0.1% elites use technology to keep the rest of the men out, and the 0.1% of men have all the power/technology/women and the bottom 99.9% % of men are basically fighting like wild packs of dogs in the underground/belly of the world, until they all eventually kill each other off or die from other natural causes, while the top 0.1% of men have huge harems with foids, and will just use giga-chad sperm cloned to create new humans.

Things can only get worse man, I dont see any pendulum swing going back in the favor for men, the pendulum is going to swing right off in the direction its in right now and never come back, and technology will be the cause.

disagree on the birth rate part

technology doesn't do shit for old ass women trying to have kids and that doesn't matter anyway because women want chad dick, not kids

at the end of the day, young people have to do the labor, doesn't matter who holds what power

No the MGTOW cope is "they're going ot come running back to us"

What I'm talking about isn't a cope, its reality, do you see the irony of what you are saying, don't you think there was a man way back when during the days of women's sufferage that was jokingly saying the same thing as you (but for women)

"Women want to be equal to men, never gonna happen, I can't this ever happening", yet look where we are today

Sex, Intimacy and Relationships aside, what will you do with 99% of men being out of work due to being made obsolete from technology?

1. That's literally the point, you really think 99% of men are just going to take this shit lying down, the only reason an "uprising" never takes place is because humans are selfish, were self preservationists, so if we don't see a problem as "our problem" were less likely to say or do anything about it, but if its 99% of men affected don't you think something will happen

2. A lot of you guys are just plain defeatist, I don't you get how funny it is that your mind immediately jumps to - "men will be made obsolete", don't women exist?, women they ALSO be made obsolete?

Like @NoCopeNoHope said
You still don't get what I'm saying. Why are women needed if shit like artificial wombs and eggs are available? Why would an elite waste his time with a human female when artificial alternatives are better? Its like horses and cars/other forms of motorized transport. How many elites ride horses everywhere they go? None. So why exactly do they fuck over exclusively men? There is no sexual competition anymore.

Why is it how the tech will affect women is not even a factor in your mind, it would be obvious to anyone who is actually contemplating the scenario, but you aren't, you are just pretending as if you are, your mind is just immediately jumping to "we can't do anything, I don't want to do anything, it won't work" and you are larping as if you've "thought this through"

I swear people like you literally exist to quell rebellion, just place one of you into a group who plans to do something and in a week everyone is looking to quit, and there's a million of you, you haven't even gone over in your mind any possibilities of how it could happen, all you are thinking about is how it can't happen, this is a waste of time because were talking about hypotheticals and all you are going to do is say "never gonna happen" anyways

Last edited:

What kind of retard shit is this, I'm done dude, you are definitely trolling, I'm seriously contemplating real world scenarios and your mind is running circles within some sci-fi movie dystopian future which could never happen because a large population of men would never let it happen, you could never have an entire population of billions of men letting somebody tell them they can't reproduce, it would never happen, we have men doing mass shootings just because they can't get laid or they lost their job or something, you can't be serious.

Just read the first few paragraphs and it makes sense

I don't even understand how people can take a feminist society seriously, the birth rates in Europe and the US are collapsing, how can a system that isn't even able to self-preserve be considered functional and desirable?
at least patrarchy had the merit of being a functional system.

Giga Schopenhauer IQ

High IQ post, but one thing I'd like to point out- it isn't really a pendulum, but rather a cycle- woman don't really have concepts such as revenge for ancestors or honour grounded in their minds, If anything claims that they do x because years ago men did y are just their attempts at justifying their shitty behavior. Women gaining rights and power is just a sign of decaying society, which soon collapses, falls apart or gets conquered and becomes replaced by stronger society where men still lead. It's rather a societal process, similar to how weak animal dies and gets its corpse eaten by other still alive animals or rots until nothing is left of it, rather than to how sometimes it's spring and sometimes it's winter

Last edited:
High IQ post, future generations will take away woen's rights and never give them back.

What kind of retard shit is this, I'm done dude, you are definitely trolling, I'm seriously contemplating real world scenarios and your mind is running circles within some sci-fi movie dystopian future which could never happen because a large population of men would never let it happen, you could never have an entire population of billions of men letting somebody tell them they can't reproduce, it would never happen, we have men doing mass shootings just because they can't get laid or they lost their job or something, you can't be serious.

his name is @VirginAutistManlet so the username clearly checks out. Dont take anything he says seriously, he doesnt have the intellectual capability to either work/do business for a living JFL. If it wasnt for his autismbux and his parent's support, this cunt would have starved to death on the street but instead he's luxuriously sitting down in some room with a PC and communicating his shitty, unrealistic ideas which aren't even worth 2 cents, let alone the time it takes to read them lol.

Last edited:
So basically they are taking revenge for something they didnt go through personally, something which men in their lives didnt do?

If thats justice, kill me right now.

too much wishful thinking

Women have never been mistreated. They have always been treated like precious little angels.

Last edited:
There's never been a systemic oppression or mistreatment of foids.
1 Foids simply like to follow strong men
2 Foids were allways hypergamic and utilitaristic so they were just trying to control that kind of nature
3 Foids have higher SMV by default so you have to balance the situation by giving property and political power to men

We'll all be rotting six feet under by the time it swings back (if it ever does that is).