Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For next years valentine's

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
All i'll need is a bullet... a BFMV \m/:feelswhat:\m/

Last edited:
@TrueForcedIncel Thanks for showing me a new great band :feelsokman:

@TrueForcedIncel Thanks for showing me a new great band :feelsokman:

Enjoy, i've been a fan for a few years now and felt some of you guys might also like this band. I was reminded of them due to the recent holiday.

Last edited:
wtf is that garbage

wtf is that garbage

Hehe, it may not be to everyone's taste. But I've always enjoyed a good metal/rock session whenever I've felt I needed to hear something with more emotion. It gets tiring listening to rap as it's always about weed,money and hoes. But I mean I'll listen to whatever I'm in the mood for. It just so happens that in the past I've often times been drawn to the rock and heavy metal genre.

Last edited:
Hehe, it may not be to everyone's taste. But I've always enjoyed a good metal/rock session whenever I've felt I needed to hear something with more emotion. It gets tiring listening to rap as it's always about weed,money and hoes. But I mean I'll listen to whatever I'm in the mood for. It just so happens that in the past I've often times been drawn to the rock and heavy metal genre.
When you listen this music what emotion do you have?

When you listen this music what emotion do you have?

I feel empowered, I see it as an appropriate way of expressing the grief that comes with my lifestyle and such.

I feel empowered, I see it as an appropriate way of expressing the grief that comes with my lifestyle and such.
Interesting your cells love that kind of vibration that you hear.

Interesting your cells love that kind of vibration that you hear.

I suppose so, although I expect my musical preferences to change and evolve over time. I've always been open to a variety of genres so long as I found them to be catchy.