Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For newcels, why Elliot Rodger was an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
First of all the dude was Asian, which is a primary indicator of not being kissed right in the lowest sexual market value (smv) along with curries. Women are the most racist in dating especially online dating which 40% of relationships come from.

looks:

Just look at how Elliots personality increases from hapacel --> chang --> white aryan chad

s

Eliot rodgers has shit tranny lips, disgusting pheno, average lower third, is aisan and is fuckign 5'6 and his competition was fucking insane

mental condition:

he was a mentally ill hapa with narcisttic dad who couldnt give a shit about him ignored his pleas for help, was a fucking betabuxx for ethnic foids, ( i mean his wife literally only talks to him for money jfl) Also ER was a narcy, psychopath with no one to turn to.

competetion:

Foid fishing, is when u use a foid as ur tinder profile, this guy literally got 20 matches in 10 seconds lmao, filled with chads. You think any of those foids are going to go out with fucking er.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRbds15Vv1Y

this video is much better at explain tbhngl

Based post. JFL at thinking that a 5'9 ricecel in California with a fucked up nose and recessed chin and weak skull isn't an incel

ER was a truecel and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Elliot rodger be like : How do I open this door

Elliot rodger be like : How do I open this door
Worst mass shooter by far, killed his even more ricecel roommates despite talking all that shit about killing stacies and then got cucked by a door.

Worst mass shooter by far, killed his even more ricecel roommates despite talking all that shit about killing stacies and then got cucked by a door.
excatly he's an autist glorified by memes, cho mogs hard ngl but idc about them ngl

Still mogs me

It's the thought that counts

not worst but pretty bad. Dunno why people aren't putting Alek minassian in ER's spot as alek minassian was even more based and truecel due to his balding and legit autism