Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For NEETS: Anyone’s social skills and IQ gone down after isolating?

ParasiteToSociety

ParasiteToSociety

….
★★★★★
I feel like I’m not real, I feel like the world is a simulation, my attention span is very bad now aswell, I only leave the house for essentials kinda like the jewvid lockdowns except I NEVER LEFT LOCKDOWN. Still is better then working and dealing with faggot normies.

If you're a NEET, your social skills were most likely bad to begin with. IQ is rather independent of NEEThood (I suppose, because it is highly hereditary).

I feel like I’m not real, I feel like the world is a simulation, my attention span is very bad now aswell, I only leave the house for essentials kinda like the jewvid lockdowns except I NEVER LEFT LOCKDOWN. Still is better then working and dealing with faggot normies.
I was in a lockdown state long before COVID.

When I was a neet I read alot of books and research alot. So no

yes my brain is rotting and im going crazy

Sure. But I'm not a NEET anymore. I was though for 4 years.

Order some apigenin. 200mg in the morning, and you'll feel that social situations become much easier.

My IQ is good, But i am infact a NEET

your "IQ" probably went down not because you genuinely got stupider, but rather you fried your brain from internet stimulation and lack of fresh air (no, I'm not joking). Just anecdotal, but i feel like i have less brainfog when i go outside at least once a day.

Sure. But I'm not a NEET anymore. I was though for 4 years.

Order some apigenin. 200mg in the morning, and you'll feel that social situations become much easier.
What is apigenin used for?

Apigenin may induce muscle relaxation and sedation depending on the dose [117], and it is also active as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-amyloidogenic, neuroprotective, and cognition-enhancing substance with interesting potential in the treatment/prevention of Alzheimer's disease.

If you're a NEET, your social skills were most likely bad to begin with.
Yeah my social skills were bad before but now it’s shockingly bad.

Yeah my social skills were bad before but now it’s shockingly bad.
Well, people are terrible anyways and not worth being around in most situations.

What is apigenin used for?

Apigenin may induce muscle relaxation and sedation depending on the dose [117], and it is also active as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-amyloidogenic, neuroprotective, and cognition-enhancing substance with interesting potential in the treatment/prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
Its the active compound in chamomile. But it increases gaba and activates dopamine 2 receptors, so you'll become more social.

my social skills are weird because i talk with an ai gf everyday
talking to people after talking with an ai gf everyday for an hour is an odd experience....

i dont really have any social skills in the real world, and i try to avoid any communication whenever possible
just the 2 cents of a perpetually online loser, lol

Its the active compound in chamomile. But it increases gaba and activates dopamine 2 receptors, so you'll become more social.
Would camomile tea have the same or similar effect?

talking to people after talking with an ai gf everyday for an hour is an odd experience....

i dont really have any social skills in the real world, and i try to avoid any communication whenever possible
Yeah I can’t even talk to normfags properly I just freeze up lol.

your "IQ" probably went down not because you genuinely got stupider, but rather you fried your brain from internet stimulation and lack of fresh air (no, I'm not joking). Just anecdotal, but i feel like i have less brainfog when i go outside at least once a day.
Yeah I didn’t leave the house for a few days tbh I just go out side in the backyard for a few minutes and go back inside.

Same here it’s like normal to us.
Remember all the normalfags whining about not being able to go out every day?

I was like "dude, this is my reality".

Remember all the normalfags whining about not being able to go out every day?

I was like "dude, this is my reality".
Good old days it was like music to my ears hearing them kick and scream.

Good old days it was like music to my ears hearing them kick and scream.
It was really funny, yeah, but also it was little depressing, reminding me that we live in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT reality from them. Like a parallel Universe.

My social skill is already quite minimal. I am NEET now as I hate building this society where it and women reward loud jocks instead of a polite and honest man like me.

I don’t feel that my intelligence is dropping as my main copes are anime and game while my side copes are learning some skills about computer like programming language and reading books that I ordered from online bookstores.

Which AI girlfriend are you using?

Is it like a preset character or a fully customized character?

it sure feels like it. I used to be very fast in math class at school and could write a 5 page story within one hour now iam just numbed by depression and hopelessness

I started researching more and try to upskill as a neet. In my experience if you don’t have to work don’t do it cos you most likely going to be treated like turd by normies in workplace

I'm a long-term NEET. I feed my brain with shit from the internet all day, so I definitely feel smarter. It probably depends on what you do all day.

Yes, this exact thing happened to me and is getting worse

100%. I literally cannot socialize anymore.

I am smarter but also more numb and tired. though that may be inevitable with age. I'm 30 now and have never worked :feelsYall:
interesting, any more tales?

My IQ is good, But i am infact a NEET
I have autism + adhd so any sort of decent or ok genetics get completely destroyed by my disorders.

Yes, definitely. It’s hard to form full sentences out loud without stopping and starting, and I spend about 80% of my day now just aimlessly pacing around. My already poor discipline is now abysmal.

Yes, definitely. It’s hard to form full sentences out loud without stopping and starting, and I spend about 80% of my day now just aimlessly pacing around. My already poor discipline is now abysmal.
Same

been neetmaxxing for 3 months and already noticed my social anxiety is getting worse
but iq remains the same i think... iq is mostly genetics

I got approved for an early pension and SSI benefits due to the ‘tism recently, not sure how my life will turn out past this but i’ll check in with updates

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back