Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For my loli jew friend

Religion of Peace

Religion of Peace

Half Jew Half Aryan Pedocel
-
Last scene is ropefuel
Tfw not anime uncle to 2 qt lolis and 1 super loli.

On another note, maybe Jews carry more pedo genes. Look at all the jews in the media who are pedos. Like the olympics guy for one.

Tfw not anime uncle to 2 qt lolis and 1 super loli.

On another note, maybe Jews carry more pedo genes. Look at all the jews in the media who are pedos. Like the olympics guy for one.
What was that hero's name again?

Larry nassar?

Likes prepubescent features in either males or females (lack of breasts, childish faces, etc)
ehh as long as their innie is somewhat developed (so from like age 7-9 depends on their advancement, i prefer jb features such as mature yet round and smooth/fatty face and big eyes

You Are a lolicon
idk really small girls like the loli in the YT doesnt attract me more than a granny for example, when they start looking mature-ish at like age 7 is ok

idk really small girls like the loli in the YT doesnt attract me more than a granny for example, when they start looking mature-ish at like age 7 is ok
What about these

Kind of a fellow pedocel. Welcome to the club. Someone really should do a study on Jewish genes and pedophilia. It's becoming astonishing at this point. We're probably a sizeable portion of the jews on this forum already.

This thread is a gathering of Jews.

I love moe gonna go watch this right now

Many people have told me that I look Jewish ... and yes, I love lolicon and jailbaits

This is why Hitler wanted to gas the Jews.