Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media For my fellow Breaking Bad fans - which protagonist came out the best?

Who do you think?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I don't know how many people here have watched it all but... for those who have or at least know the endings! :)

It's interesting because Walt came out with the most cash for his family (he died, but he would have died anyway so at least he did it on his own terms).

Saul ended up with literally nothing - not even his freedom.

Jesse... yeah I voted Jesse. Way less money but he has his freedom and some cash in his pocket, and was always fairly moral. Walt did terrible things for that money.

El Camino and Better Call Saul's final season soured my perception of the whole universe. Both conclusions were unimaginative, safe, boring and even plain stupid in some ways.

El Camino and Better Call Saul's final season soured my perception of the whole universe. Both conclusions were unimaginative, safe, boring and even plain stupid in some ways.

El Camino was a bit safe but also was just... kind of nice. I[UWSL]noffensive.[/UWSL]

BCS... I thought the final season was pretty hit and miss. The ending was just... yeah bland, depressing, anticlimactic.

Overall I gave BCS and El Camino 8/10 and BB a 9, but I prefer EC to BCS.