Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For Muslim curries in India. 50% less jobs!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/vkjp5a/two_equally_qualified_r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9s_were_created_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

1000 job applications. 200 hits with Hindu name. 100 for Muslim. Brutal! Also apparently recruiters were more rude to the Muslim candidate. Same resume jfl.

No wonder my Muslim curry relatives are garbage trash . One they are lazy faggots and two is this job discrimination probably cucked em some what.

Regardless shows curryland has ways to go to eliminate the caste/religious bullshit leftovers. China was high IQ in some ways murdering their religious leaders during the great leap forward.

curryland should have been like Singapore banning hate speech and shit temporarily. As curryland needs $$$ not infighting over low IQ bullshit.

modicels will cope calling it fake jfl.

@ilieknothing @Currycel69_ @Zer0/∞ @Blackpillapologist @CopingForBrutality
@Misogynist Curry 卐
[UWSL]thoughtolossus? [/UWSL]

It's over muzzie bongo dalit streetshitter low IQ low status currycels are the biggest subhumans on earth :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not to forget modi and yogi also have anti Muslim sentiment which results in further Islamization of Indian Muslims.

It's over muzzie bongo dalit streetshitter low IQ low status currycels are the biggest subhumans on earth :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
We are utterly fucked. I hate how I have half Indian side cause my filthy faggot nigger father always is bitching about how Hindus mogged him and cucked him of jobs. Like shut the fuck up. Having relatives there is a curse as they'll never stop bitching about persecution. Imo they should shut the fuck up change their name and then pray in secret. And change their name back to muzzie when they have job experience. low IQ shitskins ruining their chances of jobs due to loyalty to sandniggers moon cult :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, then they leech money off my cuckold father who gives it to them like the soy faggot he is.

Not to forget modi and yogi also have anti Muslim sentiment which results in further Islamization of Indian Muslims.
India will probably have massive riots where Muslims will be raped and killed like happened in Gujrat in 2002. It is inevitable. Probably will happen in 5 years or less. Over for Muslims there. I would attempt to immigrate out at any cost and change my name to Hindu name if I was them to job/money maxx to escape. Low IQ retards for not converting out. They can convert back when they have secured citizenship/residency overseas .

:yes::yes:
Genocide would be at a much larger scale then world had ever witnessed. I am sure no western powers gonna bat an eye on it since they need India against China and BJP is more anti China than congress.

street shit's me

Genocide would be at a much larger scale then world had ever witnessed. I am sure no western powers gonna bat an eye on it since they need India against China and BJP is more anti China than congress.
Yup even many sand countries will probably ignore it as they have Indians doing lots of their work and are lazy fuckers. Wouldn't be surprised if the genocide surpasses 1 million. China Holocausted their Uighurs and no one cared that much. India will probably be able to do it too.

Cope modi doesn't but yogi might have

then they leech money off my cuckold father who gives it to them like the soy faggot he is.
why does every curry father do this? give all their fucking money away to snake relatives and force their children to grow up in a giga poverty malnourished non NT torture childhood?

Cope modi doesn't but yogi might have
Modi definitely has. When 2002 Gujarat riots happened the then dgp of uttar pradesh said that no riots can last for more than 24 hours if the state does not want it to.

Yogi adityanath I am not sure. Most of his Islamophobia is limited to hate speech and cracking down on anyone who opposes him but besides that he doesnt do much. Compare that with modi and Amit shah whose actions are far worse.

No.

Western countries are very angry at India because it refused to go against Russia, and that's why recently USA has been criticising India's treatment of muslims a lot

For About a few years genocide is unlikely, west will get an excuse to roast India.

Modi definitely has. When 2002 Gujarat riots happened the then dgp of uttar pradesh said that no riots can last for more than 24 hours if the state does not want it to.

Yogi adityanath I am not sure. Most of his Islamophobia is limited to hate speech and cracking down on anyone who opposes him but besides that he doesnt do much. Compare that with modi and Amit shah whose actions are far worse.
No modi was given a clean chit in a court case so he didn't do it and on top the reason why most people say this because the media repeats it
Courts already had proved him innocent
And stop watching rana ayyub:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That bitch books was dismantled by the court
Modi isn't a mass murderer
This country isn't that fallen that will keep a murderer as it's prime minister

No modi was given a clean chit in a court case so he didn't do it and on top the reason why most people say this because the repeats it
1) Look at Babu Bajrangi's video. He literally confessed that without modi the Gujarat genocide wouldn't be possible

2) Top leadership of political parties barely get punished. How many congress politicians got punished for 1984 anti Sikh genocide? Even when congress's rival has been in charge for 8 years now barely any got punished.

3) Indians have very short memory. In 2014 modi made a lot of promises, and everyone forgot his genocide and voted for him in hopes of achche din. By 2019 cow piss drinkers were radicalised enough that now they vote for modi to repeat 2002

No.

Western countries are very angry at India because it refused to go against Russia, and that's why recently USA has been criticising India's treatment of muslims a lot

For About a few years genocide is unlikely, west will get an excuse to roast India.
seems like good news then for now. Hopefully genocide happens in a decade or two rather than now. As I plan on exploring curryland in some time and don't want to be lynched when there for muzzie name.

1) Look at Babu Bajrangi's video. He literally confessed that without modi the Gujarat genocide wouldn't be possible

2) Top leadership of political parties barely get punished. How many congress politicians got punished for 1984 anti Sikh genocide? Even when congress's rival has been in charge for 8 years now barely any got punished.

3) Indians have very short memory. In 2014 modi made a lot of promises, and everyone forgot his genocide and voted for him in hopes of achche din. By 2019 cow piss drinkers were radicalised enough that now they vote for modi to repeat 2002
This:yes::yes:.

No modi was given a clean chit in a court case so he didn't do it and on top the reason why most people say this because the media repeats it
High on copium:soy:. People like yati narsinghanand are going to lead an army of hindus to genocide Muslims

High on copium:soy:. People like yati narsinghanand are going to lead an army of hindus to genocide Muslims
any Indian Muslim who isn't money Maxxing and attempting to escape will be utterly fucked. beyond over for my Muslim relatives there

Look at Babu Bajrangi's video. He literally confessed that without modi the Gujarat genocide wouldn't be possible
Cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bro watch this guys video:feels::feels:
Nigga everyone blames politicians a lot does that mean they are right:feelswhat:
Top leadership of political parties barely get punished. How many congress politicians got punished for 1984 anti Sikh genocide? Even when congress's rival has been in charge for 8 years now barely any got punished.
Doesn't mean shit but still the media is with congress why ???and against bjp
Indians have very short memory. In 2014 modi made a lot of promises, and everyone forgot his genocide and voted for him in hopes of achche din. By 2019 cow piss drinkers were radicalised enough that now they vote for modi to repeat 2002
literally every politician does that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Remember Rahul gandhi " aloo dal dalunga age se sona nikle ga
Congress already destroyed this country for 70 years

What kind of cope is this:feelskek:
I don't think so any political party will commit genocide

What kind of cope is this:feelskek:
I don't think so any political party will commit genocide
big cope, Muslims will be put in camps within a few decades at best and then gassed. It is inevitable.

big cope, Muslims will be put in camps within a few decades at best and then gassed. It is inevitable.
No bro they wouldn't I promise you dat:feelzez:
If it happened I would be the 1st one to rescue them:feelzez:
But all jokes aside:feelswhat: no they aren't going to be put in camps

Punjabi curries are highest IQ. Escaping the accursed motherland more so than any other group. No sane person would stay in India long term.

dey ken klean poopo

Modicels are low iq, the focus on hating Muslims rather than fixing a shithole country

Modicels are low iq, the focus on hating Muslims rather than fixing a shithole country
true, India will be utterly raped by climate change and likely there will be riots. Country isn't focused enough on real problems.

Hahahah, again it's a tight slap on the face of filthy black dravidians who always blame us North Indians for discrimination when they are the ones who are most likely to discriminate. They even force North Indians to speak in dravidian languages in South, but we never forced those blackies to speak in Punjabi, or Haryanvi or even Hindi in our states. They don't even know we have our own mother tongue other than Hindi, but at the same time blame North Indians for not knowing any shit about south. Hypocrisy at its best!
View attachment 634430 Punjabi curries are highest IQ. Escaping the accursed motherland more so than any other group. No sane person would stay in India long term.
What about Delhiites?? Aren't you a Delhiite too??
Did you notice the people of UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP etc are less likely to leave who are mostly responsible for the plight of India.

Hahahah, again it's a tight slap on the face of filthy black dravidians who always blame us North Indians for discrimination when they are the ones who are most likely to discriminate. They even force North Indians to speak in dravidian languages in South, but we never forced those blackies to speak in Punjabi, or Haryanvi or even Hindi in our states. They don't even know we have our own mother tongue other than Hindi, but at the same time blame North Indians for not knowing any shit about south. Hypocrisy at its best!

What about Delhiites?? Aren't you a Delhiite too??
Did you notice the people of UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP etc are less likely to leave who are mostly responsible for the plight of India.
yes I am delhilite, and yeah the up and Biharis are holding India back hard. I remember reading 1/3 or UP politicians were I'm court over some type corruption case. Ofc in the end we know that most of them will not get an ounce of punishment. Very bad sign.

yes I am delhilite, and yeah the up and Biharis are holding India back hard. I remember reading 1/3 or UP politicians were I'm court over some type corruption case. Ofc in the end we know that most of them will not get an ounce of punishment. Very bad sign.
That's exactly why I want India to break into pieces. These mostly people from central/eastern India are low iq scums who breed like rats and litter everywhere they go especially the low caste ones!
Images 74

Attachments

• images (76).jpeg
    images (76).jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Today Modi is coming to my city:smonk:

That's exactly why I want India to break into pieces. These mostly people from central/eastern India are low iq scums who breed like rats and litter everywhere they go especially the low caste ones!
View attachment 634609
damn insane. imo better than breaking India into pieces we can pass law where only degree holders can vote, that would reduce UP and Bihar power a lot. Also wouldn't weaken India borders as much. Ofc best idea would be to ban Bihar/UP voting altogether or have their vote be 1/2 the value. But they would riot so that is too hard to do.

I think i can easily get a job here get like 2-3 years of experience and leave this third world shitskin pajeet shithole forever and never ever in my fucking life come back

I think i can easily get a job here get like 2-3 years of experience and leave this third world shitskin pajeet shithole forever and never ever in my fucking life come back
based. In worst case you'll have to do the PhD to escape. But either way with some grind you should be out the shithole and have a high salary abroad.

based. In worst case you'll have to do the PhD to escape. But either way with some grind you should be out the shithole and have a high salary abroad.
Is 2 years of experience enough to get a good job for a single man in UK i don't want to live in north America. Please let me know

Is 2 years of experience enough to get a good job for a single man in UK i don't want to live in north America. Please let me know
If you get into a FAANG, almost guaranteed to be enough. For FAANG adjacent (Dropbox,stripe, etc.), probably still enough but not certain. Regardless even if you can't do it within 5 years, you'd be guaranteed within 5 years to have the xp to do it.

If you get into a FAANG, almost guaranteed to be enough. For FAANG adjacent (Dropbox,stripe, etc.), probably still enough but not certain. Regardless even if you can't do it within 5 years, you'd be guaranteed within 5 years to have the xp to do it.
Thanks brocel:panties: I'll definitely find a job in UK or Singapore

No bro they wouldn't I promise you dat:feelzez:
If it happened I would be the 1st one to rescue them:feelzez:
But all jokes aside:feelswhat: no they aren't going to be put in camps
You would be proved wrong in future. Mark my words :feelswhere:

Genocide is highly unlikely. Muslims have enough political power to oppose Hindu genocide.

That said, BJP has steadily increased its Muslim vote share as well. About 9 to 10 percent of Muslims vote for BJP now, as opposed to 5 percent a decade back. I suspect it is the smarter percentage of Muslims and/or women.

The BJP simply finds it convenient to use the common Muslim enemy to form a common Hindu identity, and low IQ Indians lap it up too.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/vkjp5a/two_equally_qualified_r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9s_were_created_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

1000 job applications. 200 hits with Hindu name. 100 for Muslim. Brutal! Also apparently recruiters were more rude to the Muslim candidate. Same resume jfl.

No wonder my Muslim curry relatives are garbage trash . One they are lazy faggots and two is this job discrimination probably cucked em some what.

Regardless shows curryland has ways to go to eliminate the caste/religious bullshit leftovers. China was high IQ in some ways murdering their religious leaders during the great leap forward.

curryland should have been like Singapore banning hate speech and shit temporarily. As curryland needs $$$ not infighting over low IQ bullshit.

modicels will cope calling it fake jfl.

@ilieknothing @Currycel69_ @Zer0/∞ @Blackpillapologist @CopingForBrutality
@Misogynist Curry 卐
[UWSL]thoughtolossus? [/UWSL]

Discrimination is a part of India. Name and religion isn't immutable either, they can easily change both to escape Muslim tax if they want to. But I suspect they won't.

View attachment 634609
Bihar and UP top every competitive entrance exam.

They aren't low IQ, they are just fucked over by the system.

Bihar and UP top every competitive entrance exam.

They aren't low IQ, they are just fucked over by the system.
massive cope. Biharis and UP are genetically inferior garbage. My bloodline is mostly from Delhi and UP is worthless garbage. While the Gujratis, south Indians in USA money mog the fuck out of my bloodline. It is because they have better DNA.

massive cope. Biharis and UP are genetically inferior garbage. My bloodline is mostly from Delhi and UP is worthless garbage. While the Gujratis, south Indians in USA money mog the fuck out of my bloodline. It is because they have better DNA.
Weird.

I have studied with Bihari students in coaching. They were usually smarter than average. Delhi kids seemed to be the dumbest to me.

The education system might be a good explanation.

Bihar has a pretty much non existent school education system.

South India and Gujrat have good and well established education systems.

It will take Bihar some time to catch up to the rest of India, but Bihar undoubtedly has genetic potential.

The education system might be a good explanation.

Bihar has a pretty much non existent school education system.

South India and Gujrat have good and well established education systems.

It will take Bihar some time to catch up to the rest of India, but Bihar undoubtedly has genetic potential.
I don't believe that. imo bihar has a shit education system precisely because they have subhuman bloodline

I don't believe that. imo bihar has a shit education system precisely because they have subhuman bloodline
No.

I suspect it is somewhat similar to West Bengal.

Years of Communist rule destroyed the most intellectual state of India so much that Bengalis have to flee the once rich state to find jobs in other states.

It isn't low IQ. It is politics.

No.

I suspect it is somewhat similar to West Bengal.

Years of Communist rule destroyed the most intellectual state of India so much that Bengalis have to flee the once rich state to find jobs in other states.

It isn't low IQ. It is politics.
The fact they even let communist rule in shows their low IQ and lack of genetic potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back