Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For me. I could never be with someone who had 2+sexual partners

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
And i will never find someone like that. My standards would make sense in the 1970's but in modern age i am screwed because the average woman has 6 or more sexual partners in her mid 20s. When i hear about a woman having a wild sexual past i become enraged and disgusted by her to the point where i do not wish to see her again. Even if a looksmatched woman approached me and asked me out i would first want to know about her sexual past and then most likely reject her based on it.

i wouldnt like to raise a kid with a non virgin wife, just think about it, shes kissing your child with the same lips she sucked dicks with

I got some bad news for you OP

Too principled to ascend. Volcel? I can't say I see it much different from you do though.

I could because I'm not a volcel, but there would have to be a long time since her last dick (one year or more).

Too principled to ascend. Volcel? I can't say I see it much different from you do though.

I had a woman who wanted to meet me and have sex with me but i cut ties with her when i found out that she was a total slut in the past. I think that she is the hidden number which calls me sometimes.

i wouldnt like to raise a kid with a non virgin wife, just think about it, shes kissing your child with the same lips she sucked dicks with

Yeah it's horrible. These women remember all their past sexual partners and continue to think about some of them throughout their lives.
I could because I'm not a volcel, but there would have to be a long time since her last dick (one year or more).

I really don't think that makes me a vocel. I would not be popular with women even if i was a cuck. But something that makes me physically ill is not something i can change. Dating a whore would be like dating a man to me.

Virgin or nothing. Unmarried non-virgins should be genocided.

Same. I've got purest madonna-whore complex though. My wife must be young virgin, but i wouldn't mind fuck some sluts, if there's any available for me (nobody ever showed interest so far).

I had a woman who wanted to meet me and have sex with me but i cut ties with her when i found out that she was a total slut in the past. I think that she is the hidden number which calls me sometimes.

VOLCEL! :feelsree:

I never met her in person, we just talked online and she wanted to meet me.

yeah I feel you. Even 2 is a high number for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back