Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment For Manlets with minimal penises <6 inches.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Do you think it would be high IQ to stop training legs, stop squatting, stop deadlifting, and let your legs lose muscle mass, and also cut at the same time, to lose bodyfat in the legs? So basically shrink your legs down to make your penis and legs more proportional?

My legs are mogging my dick right now, especially since Ive been squatting 3x week for awhile now. As a manlet with big legs this doesn't seem like the greatest of ideas, especially with only a 5 to 5.5 incher

Bonus: The upper body would end up looking more muscular with smaller legs (natty lower body development tend to over-ride natty upper body development and take away from the upper body)

Less leg mass look more aesthetic?

Images
Images 1
Images

@KingOfRome

Last edited:
You'll never use it. What's the point? Keep squatting. Seems like good cope for gymcel

Nothing matters if you're sub8 in today's world

I've considered this. My dick is small too, but it's especially dwarfed by my feminine hips and thighs.

If you have soft, puffy legs, fat loss should be your first priority. Your leg muscles are not as big as you think they are. There's nothing unmanly about legs that are thick from sheer lean muscle mass, rather than fat. Fat loss will also make your penis look bigger by shrinking the fatty pubic area, especially with some additional manscaping.

Cutting squats and deadlifts entirely is a bad idea. They provide vital development to your hip and spine stabilizers, promoting good posture and preventing chronic back pain. If you get to a lean body fat percentage and still find your lower body disproportionately large, you can lower the volume either per week or per workout depending on your training split. You can also swap the conventional deadlift for something that targets the lower back more directly, like the Romanian deadlift or the good morning.

Yes. You want your body to be thin so your dick looks bigger. 5.5 inches can look pretty decent on a low body fat manlet.

Just skip leg day theory.

Thanks guys upboated everyone will take on this information

i have a small dick

why bother? ur not going to use it anyway

Reduce your squats, don't stop deadlifts they aren't the ones adding ridiculous mass to your legs. You need to relax on the 5x5 medhimeme, I was like you for a while and was full on Trex mode.

woman hate muscularity & strong legs on an average looking guy, probably anti masculine propaganda. they’ll call overcompensation

Last edited:
Reduce your squats, don't stop deadlifts they aren't the ones adding ridiculous mass to your legs. You need to relax on the 5x5 medhimeme, I was like you for a while and was full on Trex mode.

I can't progress on my Upper body lifts without doing sets of 3 or 5. I make 0 progress lifting in the 8-15 rep range on upper body lifts. My body responds much better to sets of 5 at the most, anything more and I don't progress.

I dont know if I broke my body doing so many sets of 5 early on in lifting days, but higher rep sets just make me spin my wheels, the pumps I get from higher rep sets are only temporary, they never have any lasting visible results or increases in strength.