Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For lastgerman

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
@LastGerman you do realize that in NYC, half of the population is without a driver’s license and those who don’t have one are not really under any scrutiny due to the ample public transportation options, don’t you?

@LastGerman you do realize that in NYC, half of the population is without a driver’s license and those who don’t have one are not really under any scrutiny due to the ample public transportation options, right?

This is extremly emasculating for every men who is affected by it. NYC was a mistake and urbanization was a mistake. Because of this, plenty of men cannot drive anymore.

This is extremly emasculating for every men who is affected by it. NYC was a mistake and urbanization was a mistake. Because of this, plenty of men cannot drive anymore.
What’s the big deal, really? I mean after a while driving just becomes like riding a bike and the thrill quickly wears off. In fact, having a car is rather burdensome with the insurance rates, maintenance costs, and everything else monetarily associated with having your own automobile.

What’s the big deal, really? I mean after a while driving just becomes like riding a bike and the thrill quickly wears off.

It is not a big deal to you because you are not affected by it. It is normal to you therefore you do not think that it is that much of a big deal anymore despite the fact that driving is pretty much required in this life and era. i tel lyo usomething. If I would take it away from you, you would start crying. Simple as that. You cannot even do basic errands without it.

In fact, having a car is rather burdensome with the insurance rates, maintenance costs, and everything else monetarily associated with having your own automobile.

If it is so troublesome, how about you stop it? Stop playing like you are a victim or something because this is ridiculous man. There is simply no drawback to drive a car. I repeat myself NO DRAWBACK.

By the way. Are you doing this on purpose here because this topic has been brought up over and over again and not only by me. I also explained it over and over again. How are you still unable to get behind of this?

What’s the big deal, really? I mean after a while driving just becomes like riding a bike and the thrill quickly wears off. In fact, having a car is rather burdensome with the insurance rates, maintenance costs, and everything else monetarily associated with having your own automobile.
Because he's an idiot.

Stop feeding into the satire.

I'd buy a 600€ car and go to drive outside town in a gravel road. You'll learn the ropes and the driving tests won't be as difficult for you.

It is not a big deal to you because you are not affected by it. It is normal to you therefore you do not think that it is that much of a big deal anymore despite the fact that driving is pretty much required in this life and era. i tel lyo usomething. If I would take it away from you, you would start crying. Simple as that. You cannot even do basic errands without it.

If it is so troublesome, how about you stop it? Stop playing like you are a victim or something because this is ridiculous man. There is simply no drawback to drive a car. I repeat myself NO DRAWBACK.

By the way. Are you doing this on purpose here because this topic has been brought up over and over again and not only by me. I also explained it over and over again. How are you still unable to get behind of this?
Well, I’ll actually be ukmaxxed shortly(assuming corona doesn’t fuck that) and WILL be foregoing driving, at least initially, and I still don’t see it as something to cry over.
As for the basic errands thing, if it is absolutely necessary, then it is simply a necessary evil and nothing more. No drawback? Does financial drawback for upkeep and maintenance not mean anything?

No drawback? Does financial drawback for upkeep and maintenance not mean anything?

It is not a drawback. It is called responsibility. Everything is linked to money. I also have to pay a lot in order to use public transportation. I would rather want to spend this money to my own car though.

so cars for dirt and rural areas mog city street cars?