Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For last 2 hrs I pretty much just started at window and did nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Got fucking nothing to do.

If u have friends than imo your a fakecel

How u meant to live life and work hard and be successful when u ugly w no friends and for nothing to do and no motivation valuation or reward for anything u do

mogs me at being content with just staring out of a window

Sounds like me

There is nothing to motivate you when there's nothing to work for.

Which there isn't
I don't rlly care that much about money anyway. I'd be fine living in a 1 bedroom flat in a shitty area cuz all I need is a roof, food, warmth, electricity, a bed and WiFi and dats it pretty much. As long as I have all the basic stuff. Even no WiFi id be okay with. I think maybe I'd even be happy living in a tent ngl.

But idk still I sometimes feel like I wanna be a rlly successful millionaire person even though ik it wouldn't rlly make any difference to my life. I wouldn't get any validation from other ppl for it, I barely ever buy shit and my life would be the same cuz I never go outside and have no friends.
mogs me at being content with just staring out of a window
I'm the CEO of day dreaming

I stare at screens all day, from a biological standpoint it’s just as much of a waste of time

Apart from eating I've just been browsing this board 6 hours straight now. Good stuff.

Apart from eating I've just been browsing this board 6 hours straight now. Good stuff.
Got fucking nothing to do.

If u have friends than imo your a fakecel

How u meant to live life and work hard and be successful when u ugly w no friends and for nothing to do and no motivation valuation or reward for anything u do
Sounds rough bros, try forestmaxxing for a bit?

Brutal windowpill

Slowly diverge into dementia

I got video games.

I literally do. For past 3 months I go for walk in woods usually nearly everyday of week. It's boring tho cuz where I live there is no interesting forests n landscapes and in the UK wherever u go it's all the same and I can just daydream at home instead. I walk tho cuz of health reasons and helps with anxiety cuz I'm an edgy teen.
Slowly diverge into dementia
I probs already have it ngl
Brutal windowpill
Windowpill is fucking brutal and impossible for the average man to swallow

I spent my high school nights walking alone at night around forests.

I literally do. For past 3 months I go for walk in woods usually nearly everyday of week. It's boring tho cuz where I live there is no interesting forests n landscapes and in the UK wherever u go it's all the same and I can just daydream at home instead. I walk tho cuz of health reasons and helps with anxiety cuz I'm an edgy teen.

I probs already have it ngl
No i mean just stay there for a month or so, if you have a house or some sort of property in the forest.

That's what you get for being an auyistic iq mogger

I stare at the wall/ceiling sometimes

Good advice, I live literally 20 meters away from a giant forest lol. Will do some exploration tomorrow.

listen to music? i like listening to anime remixes of songs

this is good imo

I usually go for a bike ride around the city or somewhere, listen to music. Or go walk around in some mall and smell fragrances.

No foid will ever be as into us as you were that window.

Small dog dachshund looks concerned as a mans hand points a pistol CPTX3A

relatable
staring at the ceiling is one of my hobbies

Over for windowcels

pure autism trait, i do it too