Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL for IT rape should be punished burning alive the rapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 04 15 00 51 09 39 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

"raped" 3 girls, and we know that rape is just non-consensual sex from an ugly male = burning alive

I hope he's trolling, cause want to punish this "crime" (rape) with fire is very very cruel

(I'm not going to rape any female and I don't promote rape anyway)

for IT violence is never justified. except when it's against incels

The foid being raped needs to be burned. It's a used foid after the rape
very based brocel, also I think that the 15 y.o. was very based if not larp

The guy is clearly larping.

Can someone PM her and tell her that she has a huge nose and looks like a troll. :feelsLSD:

"B-but he's only 15, he's a childerino and can't possibly be having sex at that age let alone be a sexual predator. I thought 15yos can't consent and therefore cannot rape. Or does consent only applies to teenage girls but not boys? Also how dare you wish death on a child!" :soy:

Last edited:
Fuck them chad can rape without problem if an ugly goblin want a rub where is the problem :feelsaww: ?

View attachment 600472
"raped" 3 girls, and we know that rape is just non-consensual sex from an ugly male = burning alive

I hope he's trolling, cause want to punish this "crime" (rape) with fire is very very cruel

(I'm not going to rape any female and I don't promote rape anyway)
Burning alive was the mode of execution reserved for heretics in the Middle Age. Interesting parallel

Of course, it also reminds one of hell, yet another connection with religion

it would be interesting to do an experiment to see if foids would rather be burnt alived or raped, by making them believe they are actually in that scenario, and then we would know for sure how bad they actually think rape is. Because they can say shit like rape is worse than murder but at the end of the day unless they are actually in that situation we don’t know if they are actually being honest

it would be interesting to do an experiment to see if foids would rather be burnt alived or raped, by making them believe they are actually in that scenario, and then we would know for sure how bad they actually think rape is. Because they can say shit like rape is worse than murder but at the end of the day unless they are actually in that situation we don’t know if they are actually being honest
rape is nothing bro, I don't want to rape any woman btw

rape is nothing bro, I don't want to rape any woman btw
Yeah I don’t condone rape is most cases but I don’t think it’s really that bad, foids already do tons of depraved sexual acts so they can cry crocodile tears but we know they are full of shit:feelshaha: foids aren’t innocent as much as they pretend to be

Yeah I don’t condone rape is most cases but I don’t think it’s really that bad, foids already do tons of depraved sexual acts so they can cry crocodile tears but we know they are full of shit:feelshaha: foids aren’t innocent as much as they pretend to be
Foids would rather drink Chad's piss or have a dog lick them in the mouth before they let themselves get fucked by an incel.