Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For IncelTears & Normies] "Find A Hobby, There's More To Life Than Sex & Relationships"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
"Find A Hobby, There's More To Life Than Sex & Relationships"

A line incels have all heard a million times, and you know what, its true, there is more to life than this, one can find a hobbies to distract themselves from not having sex and relationships, but here's the sick joke part

NORMIES WON'T EVEN LET US HAVE THAT

This image is one of the truest most concise explanations of why "retreating to a hobby" doesn't work

Its because normies invade every hobby and make that hobby about sex and relationships, the actual hobby becomes secondary to its own existence, and every interaction revolving around the practice now revolves around relationships, socializing and sex

This happens even more so because of women

Why don't normies see the irony in telling men to "just find a hobby" so that they can stop obsessing over sex and relationships, yet they support women invading every male space knowing full well their very existence is a constant reminder of sex and relationships

The gaming culture used to be about skill, being "hardcore", now women invaded and its all PC bullshit

MEN LITERALLY CANNOT ESCAPE THE CONCEPT OF SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE WHERE MEN RETREAT TO, WOMEN FOLLOW!

They just have to get attention even from men they aren't interested in

Heck we don't even get to keep anime anymore, all I see now are rappers talking about naruto and shit in all of their niggery songs about "getting bitches" and killing people, so even anime culture is being co-opted by normies

I remember once I went to an anime convention, thought that would be a good escape, meet some like minded people, escape always having to think about relationships and sex........... NOPE.

All you see around you are women wearing as scantly clad as possible cosplay pieces, and of course most of them are paired up with their BF's, none of which look like your typical nerd or even an average guy, I just laughed to myself thinking how naive I was, of course women would be a part of this too, just for the attention, regardless of them liking anime

Gaming, anime, sports, e-sports, programming, you name it, men aren't allowed to have these things as an escape, women will always invade specifically these groups, never creating any group for themselves

WOMEN WILL NEVER CREATE THEIR OWN FANDOMS/HOBBIES BECAUSE THEY ARE UNCREATIVE AND THEIR ONLY USE IS THEIR HOLES, ALL THEY EVER DO IS TRY TO LATCH ONTO WHAT MEN HAVE ALREADY CREATED

So there you have it normies, once again we have proven that your advice is either disingenuous or shows how ignorant you actually are about reality

Even the incel.co larping forum will become normie central.

I’m not going to make it into the screencap :feelsrope:

Trust me. Overtime normalfags, LARPers and even foids will come here because they have nothing original to come up with. They're essentially hobby locusts or hobby parasites.

Even the incel.co larping forum will become normie central.
^
We'll have to keep retreating into obscure areas and change the now propegated terminology. We'll see what inceldom evolves into next, similar to how others originate from r9k. Normies can never fuck off and will always make sure we know we're alone.
v
Trust me. Overtime normalfags, LARPers and even foids will come here because they have nothing original to come up with. They're essentially hobby locusts or hobby parasites.

They are already here.

"Find A Hobby, There's More To Life Than Sex & Relationships"

A line incels have all heard a million times, and you know what, its true, there is more to life than this, one can find a hobbies to distract themselves from not having sex and relationships, but here's the sick joke part

NORMIES WON'T EVEN LET US HAVE THAT

View attachment 124071

This image is one of the truest most concise explanations of why "retreating to a hobby" doesn't work

Its because normies invade every hobby and make that hobby about sex and relationships, the actual hobby becomes secondary to its own existence, and every interaction revolving around the practice now revolves around relationships, socializing and sex

This happens even more so because of women

Why don't normies see the irony in telling men to "just find a hobby" so that they can stop obsessing over sex and relationships, yet they support women invading every male space knowing full well their very existence is a constant reminder of sex and relationships

The gaming culture used to be about skill, being "hardcore", now women invaded and its all PC bullshit

MEN LITERALLY CANNOT ESCAPE THE CONCEPT OF SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE WHERE MEN RETREAT TO, WOMEN FOLLOW!

They just have to get attention even from men they aren't interested in

Heck we don't even get to keep anime anymore, all I see now are rappers talking about naruto and shit in all of their niggery songs about "getting bitches" and killing people, so even anime culture is being co-opted by normies

I remember once I went to an anime convention, thought that would be a good escape, meet some like minded people, escape always having to think about relationships and sex........... NOPE.

All you see around you are women wearing as scantly clad as possible cosplay pieces, and of course most of them are paired up with their BF's, none of which look like your typical nerd or even an average guy, I just laughed to myself thinking how naive I was, of course women would be a part of this too, just for the attention, regardless of them liking anime

Gaming, anime, sports, e-sports, programming, you name it, men aren't allowed to have these things as an escape, women will always invade specifically these groups, never creating any group for themselves

WOMEN WILL NEVER CREATE THEIR OWN FANDOMS/HOBBIES BECAUSE THEY ARE UNCREATIVE AND THEIR ONLY USE IS THEIR HOLES, ALL THEY EVER DO IS TRY TO LATCH ONTO WHAT MEN HAVE ALREADY CREATED

So there you have it normies, once again we have proven that your advice is either disingenuous or shows how ignorant you actually are about reality

Attention is a limited resource. Women branch out and steal it wherever they can by joining male groups.

This is like every World of Warcraft raiding guild, ruined by femoid drama and the cucks worshipping them.

"There's more to life than sex & relationships"

So what if you've already done it all in life (school, job, hobbies, travel, etc.) and the only thing you don't have is a relationship and sex? Relationships and sex is included in everything that makes up life. Why deny it? The dumbass people who make the argument that "there is more to life" say that because they already have sex in their life.

some high IQ shit right here. bravo for shooting through that contradictory cuckery, OP. :feelsgah:

some high IQ shit right here. bravo for shooting through that contradictory cuckery, OP. :feelsgah:

This is one of the reasons I deeply despise the so called "femcel" community, it is a prime example of foids trying to force their way into a Male a community, a community the literally requires you to be a fucking MALE to join.

"There's more to life than sex & relationships"

So what if you've already done it all in life (school, job, hobbies, travel, etc.) and the only thing you don't have is a relationship and sex? Relationships and sex is included in everything that makes up life. Why deny it? The dumbass people who make the argument that "there is more to life" say that because they already have sex in their life.

"Food isn't THAT important"... said from the rich Yank to the starving African.
This is one of the reasons I deeply despise the so called "femcel" community, it is a prime example of foids trying to force their way into a Male a community, a community the literally requires you to be a fucking MALE to join.

Two of my favourite anime based on manga written by woman, btw.

Yeah, normies say "sex doesn't matter", while they make nearly everything involve the topic of sex in some way, and then project their own proclivity for doing this onto us.

Like I said before,
You know how much I ponder about sex when not actively prompted to do so by media? Outside of fapping, basically never, and even then fap fantasies aren't exactly the same thing. It makes sense too, after all, why would I spend a lot of time thinking about something which doesn't exist for me? But no, we're constantly reminded of how inferior we are and what we've missed out on, thanks normies.

The only counterpoint to yours which is basically true i can think of is yoga. That's truly been a very female thing for the past few decades and now actually thirsty men are invading it for a chance to get laid.

Otherwise pick any Meetup group and go to it. You'll find its mostly men because only men have hobbies. Women's hobbies typically just include chasing Chad on Tinder and posting pics on Instagram. Or trying to invade male spaces because "hey guys I'm just like you im not like the other girls!!"

"just find a hobby bro"

"unless its vidya or anime, those don't count"

"just find a hobby bro"

"unless its vidya or anime, those don't count"
Just be yourself bro. But change every single thing you like to do at the same time.

nice post, this is why you fill your hobby/hangout with as many autists as possible so that women (who are usually bottom of the barrel anyway if they have nothing better to do than to bother nerds) eventually leave

Just be yourself bro. But change every single thing you like to do at the same time.
"just be yourself bro! everyones special and theres nothing wrong with that."

jfl at how I use to believe bluepilled advice like this

The only counterpoint to yours which is basically true i can think of is yoga. That's truly been a very female thing for the past few decades and now actually thirsty men are invading it for a chance to get laid.
it was a bunch of currycels who brought it to the west in the 60's though and id imagine it wasn't originally so dominated by foids, probably hippy dudes into eastern mysticism. Its a shame really because it is an excellent system really, some male professional sports teams do some yoga. Definitely nowadays if an ugly male went to a yoga class he would be made to feel like a creep by the legging clad sluts disrespecting this ancient means of connecting with God

Very high IQ post. Foids ruin everything. The only good hobbies are the ones you can do by yourself or with only men, like gymcelling. It won't help you to ascend though.

Two of my favourite anime based on manga written by woman, btw.

Your point is?, you were born from a woman too, of what relevance is that to this topic

Your point is?, you were born from a woman too, of what relevance is that to this topic
Really? Such women authors straightforward contribute to hobbies. It was ignored in your statement. "Women never create" yade yade drama.

Really? Such women authors straightforward contribute to hobbies. It was ignored in your statement. "Women never create" yade yade drama.

Learn to read

WOMEN WILL NEVER CREATE THEIR OWN FANDOMS/HOBBIES

Manga as a hobby/fandom (even as an artform) WAS CREATED BY MEN

There are female sports teams, I'm sure there are females who own stock in sports teams, but sports WERE STARTED BY MEN and "sports fandom" WAS STARTED BE MEN, all women ever do is try to be a part of things MEN ALREADY CREATED

I never made the argument that women don't do anything, what kind of retard fucking strawman are you arguing, you think I don't know female artists, writers, business owners, etc don't exist? (like women are banned from having jobs)

Tbh I wish hobbies would just become segregated by inceldom levels

incel related hobbies stay incel

normie hobbies stay normie

neutral hobbies stay neutral

implying they aren't here now tbh. They will get stronger over time unfortunately. Every time this site is mentioned on another platform the worse it will get.

there are a lot of hobbies that don't require to meet other people like fishing,painting,hiking etc.
avoiding everything that is mainstream is the way to go.

High IQ. That means that hobbies have a short life expectancy before normies/foids invade it

Learn to read

Manga as a hobby/fandom (even as an artform) WAS CREATED BY MEN

There are female sports teams, I'm sure there are females who own stock in sports teams, but sports WERE STARTED BY MEN and "sports fandom" WAS STARTED BE MEN, all women ever do is try to be a part of things MEN ALREADY CREATED

I never made the argument that women don't do anything, what kind of retard fucking strawman are you arguing, you think I don't know female artists, writers, business owners, etc don't exist? (like women are banned from having jobs)
I am not arguing. I am trying to see how you think things should be. Civilization in general was created by men. But does it mean foids can not participate in any activities? So called geek culture have become a platform for attention whoring fiesta. But like always it is due to beta cucks.

Agreed.
He must have mixed feelings on that one.

Agreed.

He must have mixed feelings on that one.

He's falsely conflating "women don't really innovate/create new things" with "women don't create or own anything period"

@Player - This is what you are doing, saying - "my fav X is a woman" literally has nothing to do with what I argued. Its no different than someone saying "I was born from a woman", it has nothing to do with what I stated.

Like @BigGhey said:
Tbh I wish hobbies would just become segregated by inceldom levels

incel related hobbies stay incel

normie hobbies stay normie

neutral hobbies stay neutral

I wish the same too, women don't even really like incel tier hobbies, there are exceptions but most don't and if they were excluded it wouldn't be the end of their life, they have socializing, sex, relationships, etc to fill the gap whereas this is all we have, so there's really no reason for them to try and take part in certain activities knowing full well its all these men have and most of them are really just taking part for attention whoring purposes

Spot on thread.

When normies (especially foids) can't be a part of something because it just isn't possible, they will distort what that something is/means to allow themselves fit in. If they can't fit in because the members won't allow it, they will completely vilify it as something evil and will try to destroy it.

Spot on thread.

When normies (especially foids) can't be a part of something because it just isn't possible, they will distort what that something is/means to allow themselves fit in. If they can't fit in because the members won't allow it, they will completely vilify it as something evil and will try to destroy it.

I think that's a deep seated reason as to why normies hate inceldom as a whole, especially incel forums, everything for normies is about gaining social status and climbing ranks, and you can't do that in inceldom, the black pill is the antithesis of normiedom, they don't fit in here and they hate it, so they come here to larp and troll, and to ruin our interactions with eachother, incel forums are an offense to normies because its a group they can't become a part of and "status max", they are excluded completely and there's nothing they can do to subvert the group dynamics like they did with gaming, anime, etc because the core tenants of the black pill is to reject normie concepts

I think that's a deep seated reason as to why normies hate inceldom as a whole, especially incel forums, everything for normies is about gaining social status and climbing ranks, and you can't do that in inceldom, the black pill is the antithesis of normiedom, they don't fit in here and they hate it, so they come here to larp and troll, and to ruin our interactions with eachother, incel forums are an offense to normies because its a group they can't become a part of and "status max", they are excluded completely and there's nothing they can do to subvert the group dynamics like they did with gaming, anime, etc because the core tenants of the black pill is to reject normie concepts

That's true.

Foids have even made up their own contradictory label "femcels" in order to desperately try and leech attention from simps since blackpilled incels see right through them and their attention-seeking attempts.