Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For IncelTears... Can we report them on Twitter please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Finish the bastards off once & for all... Hateful & bigoted speech as well as abusive & the like. Report each & every tweet of theirs...

Reporting on 6 accounts

They're fucking losers, just like us. Normal people don't even know what an incel is or they vaguely remember them being mentioned on an Instagram meme once.

Just enjoy their autism.

They're fucking losers, just like us. Normal people don't even know what an incel is or they vaguely remember them being mentioned on an Instagram meme once.

Just enjoy their autism.

Just enjoy their autism.

We know we're losers. They bully losers to make themselves feel better about chopping their dicks off.

Give em hell boys

it is time

The only person providing content to that sub is one 5-year-old account who just started posting now.

JFL

Should be killed off regardless.

All social media is cucked by leftist normies. They'll never do us any favors.

Nothing is impossible

They also drive incels to suicide with their hatred and destructive "advice".

Don't have twitter

You can count on me to fire a report their way

Meh, it's not like Twitter doesn't allow misandry posts by foids so why would they care here?

Oh shit. I remember uggocel from braincels. How sure is everyone he did it?

I feel awful for him whether he did or not. He must have been in a bad place if he was stuck with those pathetic bullies every day.

Just enjoy their autism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back