Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For incels with sisters

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
How do you even endure it?It must be hell on Earth watching her leading a normal life,have sexual encounters etc.
Are your sisters mean to you?I don't think that they can understand that incelism is a problem.

I don't have a sister. I wonder what it's like.

My sister is a gigastacy musician, and it's been difficult. We used to be good friends, but as she grew older she became distant. We still talk and are friendly in passing, but she also brings her friends and Chad boyfriends (new ones monthly) over. It's frustrating to see how happy she can be compared to how alone I am.
She's even admitted that my looks are part of the reason I'm alone :blackpill:

Hide under her bed and you will find out :feelsdevil:

I have only sisters, all of which are and have been mean to me.

It's definitely a nightmare and I hate my younger sister. She's just like the stereotypes we talk about and a very shitty person overall. She was getting coke snorted off her ass and fucking adult Tyrone's when she was 15 at college parties.

My sister fails in life even as a female all because of her stupidity. We used to be really close when we were kids, now we are almost like strangers, we disagree on everything and often fight about things.

Bust a nut in your sister theory

I'm an only child :dab:

She enjoys being around me a lot and is always nice to me. She always asks me to be around her all day and play with her. She’s 12 btw. I’m not gonna share any opinions though because this gay place will ban me.

Last edited:
My sister is a gigastacy musician, and it's been difficult. We used to be good friends, but as she grew older she became distant. We still talk and are friendly in passing, but she also brings her friends and Chad boyfriends (new ones monthly) over. It's frustrating to see how happy she can be compared to how alone I am.
Not surprised that her nor her friends tried to set you up with some girl.

They’re younger than me, and when they where first born my introverted ass thought “ great, less attention on me” but no, it’s just constant screaming and retardation that I get dragged into. I wish they’d never been born

My sister fails in life even as a female all because of her stupidity. We used to be really close when we were kids, now we are almost like strangers, we disagree on everything and often fight about things.
How did she managed to fail?

You're siblings with the stereotypical good looking Normie hypergamous insufferable foid. Wow dude :f:

I'm glad I'm the only child:fuk:

How did she managed to fail?
Made a kid with the married man who is a gambler and a manlet and already didnt take care of his own children. Now she is a single mom with zero support.

Made a kid with the married man who is a gambler and a manlet and already didnt take care of his own children. Now she is a single mom with zero support.
Damn man but at least she reproduced.

It's definitely a nightmare and I hate my younger sister. She's just like the stereotypes we talk about and a very shitty person overall. She was getting coke snorted off her ass and fucking adult Tyrone's when she was 15 at college parties.
Living in Am*rikka is a brutalized form of existance. I hate on that country a lot but, man, you cannot make this shit up.

Just get out of there.

They’re younger than me, and when they where first born my introverted ass thought “ great, less attention on me” but no, it’s just constant screaming and retardation that I get dragged into. I wish they’d never been born
Try to bring in some positive influence while you can so they don't become whores.

She's a femcel

Glad I don't have one

My sisters are ugly lol.

Yeah it's pain. She always got everything handed to her. Got her first pc/cell phone before me, had like 3 different bfs, a loyal social circle (which I always dreamed to get) and even though our grades were samey, I started to fall off due to lack of motivation.
She was also obnoxious as hell since even the tiniest bit of noise was upsetting to her. God forbid I go to the kitchen at midnight.

I can only thank god for moving out cause I won't have to see her face maybe ever again.

27 and not fat? She can’t be a femcel tbh. Even if her face is ugly she can dress like a slut and will get attention immediately

Thank god I don't have sisters. I do have female cousins around my age, but they don't live with me.

27 and not fat? She can’t be a femcel tbh. Even if her face is ugly she can dress like a slut and will get attention immediately
I agree. But she won't dress like a slut.

Hillary Han?

She's a femcel
Same
Mines 32 tho, not fat either, borderline anorexic
Never had a serious boyfriend
painfully single since 2019
Stays at home all day . I go out more than her jfl, albeit just to buy groceries or a lonely bike ride

BROOOTAL DUUUDE :feelsohgod:

it sucks having a foid cousin .

Same
Mines 32 tho, not fat either, borderline anorexic
Never had a serious boyfriend
painfully single since 2019
Stays at home all day . I go out more than her jfl, albeit just to buy groceries or a lonely bike ride
still not femcel

Only child but have a Stacy cousin, I don't see her very often but had to bite my tounge and pretend I had no idea what incels were one time.

She messaged me out of the blue on WhatsApp and thought it was a scam at first.

Only child but have a Stacy cousin, I don't see her very often but had to bite my tounge and pretend I had no idea what incels were one time.

She messaged me out of the blue on WhatsApp and thought it was a scam at first.
Don't hide your inceldom.

they ignore me most of the time :feelshmm:

I have an older sister and she is a feminist and a narcissists. If you have an older sister as a guy, it never began for you.