Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For incels who would like to have children: would you risk it knowing you could give birth to a foid?

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOujA9_WZ2E

Personally I've come to a conclusion that I would not have children even if I could, for ethical reasons (the child could be even more subhuman than I am) and because it would not benefit me at all, he would probably grow to resent his addict father.

But, could you imagine birthing a foid?

I know my father would be regretting his decision if he was still alive to have had two twin foids the way they turned out to be now at young adult life.

The only way I could maybe enjoy having a child is if it was a son and I could teach him the blackpill and mysogyny to be as based as me, and if he was close to me and would talk and practice sports with me.

i just want to pump and dump and let the foid raise it. i don't give a fuck about the ethics

sounds like you are a low IQ ape
i don't care about ethics but when it pertains to myself i am a fair person
why do you want to have offspring instead of just cooming?
i just want to pump and dump and let the foid raise it. i don't give a fuck about the ethics

not to mention you could be legally tied to the whore