Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For incels that have female friends...HOW?

B

Belzebu

Recruit
★★★★
Seriously, how the fuck you have female friends? All my life foids wanted distance from me before I even said one word to them. If I had to do school or college work with them, dialogue didn't existed, they didn't talk to me besides the necessary things to the project and you could feel in their interaction they wanted to end the conversation the fastest way possible and go back pretending I didn't exist at all.

Just how the fuck a incel can have female friends? If you have female friends, I honestly think you are 99.9% a fakecel.

its cuz youre ugly

Maybe they aren’t truecels.

Because they're fakecels.

Never had a foid friend in my life.
Also never had a friend circle so there's that.

meet my gf nigga
Med Amine

She isn't actually a friend. She was using him since he stupidly allowed it despite seeing increasingly vile behavior.

screenshot-from-2021-11-18-17-43-01-png.531070

screenshot-from-2021-11-16-09-35-39-png.531076

This isn't Reddit.

Trucels do not have female friends let alone friends

By clownmaxxing

I’ve had two female friends in my entire life, both were online

Doubt the inceldom of anyone who has foid friends irl :feelswhat:

I have had a few foid friends, I guess that disproves I have a bad personality. The only reason they wouldn’t fuck me is cause I am a curry

I have had a few foid friends

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Males:

Luis(Mestizo)
D.J(White)
Corey(Blonde White; Short)
Joshua(#1; Black)
Damani(Black)
Zamonte(Black)
Leandro(Cuban Mestizo)
Giovanni(White)
Joshua(#2; Blonde White)
Trayvon(Black)
Sean(Black)
Jacques(Black)

Anthony(White)
Brett(White)
Donovan(Black)
Jake(White)
Ramon(Black)
Kevin(White)
Joseph(Mulatto)

Listing is complete, for now...

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

Seriously, how the fuck you have female friends? All my life foids wanted distance from me before I even said one word to them. If I had to do school or college work with them, dialogue didn't existed, they didn't talk to me besides the necessary things to the project and you could feel in their interaction they wanted to end the conversation the fastest way possible and go back pretending I didn't exist at all.

Just how the fuck a incel can have female friends? If you have female friends, I honestly think you are 99.9% a fakecel.
Cucks

It's really easy to be "friends" with girls. You have to either allow them to 1) use you for something or 2) use you for attention.

how the fuck do you have any friends

For me it's coworkers and employees, I have to put up a front in order to keep earning money for copes. Some days it's kind of fun pretending like I can actually relate to anything they say about dating/love/partners

Those who have foids friends are fakecels, normies

What is the point of foid friends?

Not only does having female friends make you a fakecel, but what value do they have

I’ve had two female friends in my entire life, both were online

Doubt the inceldom of anyone who has foid friends irl :feelswhat:
I doubt that an incel have friends irl even lol

I doubt that an incel have friends irl even lol
I don’t but there are quite a few friendhavers on here as well as dudes with entire social circles

Because those women aren't really their friends, they just have to tolerate their presence cause the subhuman happened to be in the bundle with Chad as his cousin/pet/childhood friend. Do they spend time together alone watching movies or playing videogames? No, that's what friends do. Hence they're not friends, they're "omg why we must always bring this guy with us?".

Either this or they're fakecels.

Lmao exactly, these guys are not incels. Mentioning female friends should result in a ban on this forum.

You need to be at least a normie for women to tolerate your presence.

99% of the time they're not actual friends. The supposed friend cant even stand their presence let alone actually trying to hang out and get to know them :feelskek: Having a true female friend is a Fakecel trait, no questions asked

Transference

I knew a fat ugly foid from elementary school. We lost contact after my family moved.

Incels that have female friends are fakecel

I don't even get that close to them anyway, if I can call them friends after a certain amount of time.

Mentalcel is the worst fate. I could have had relationships and instead ruined them all and now I'm about to be an 18 year old and KHHV

They were the daughters of my parents friends. Otherwise none of them would ve ever talked to me

Incels with female friends? It doesn't exist.

It's mostly co-workers for me so I wouldn't call us friends. Friends text and talk to each other outside of work.

You don't want female friends, they use you as an emotional tampon.

Complete luck

I have only 1 though

well i have female friend's...i guess i'm not truecel

I've only been friends with lesbians/bisexual girls that have "mannish" personalities. Never really could relate to the feminine ones.

I can't make friends at all in my life. I've gotten close a few times, but I failed.

You mean fakecels with female friends.

Why would you want female friends.

being in a friend group that already had females in it.
This.

Also, age changes a lot of things.

When I was a teenage, everybody would think about fucking 24/7. So, foids would be very disgusted with non-Chad males because they didn't think about doing any activity besides fucking.

Now I'm 38 I can be friends with foids who are 30+ through friends groups and shared activities.

Although I still feel lonely and touch-starved, I don't think ONLY about fucking 24/7 anymore. And these foids in the friends group already have their very extensive contact list for booty calls, so they don't even think about sex when doing shared activities.

While a teenage Becky would ONLY think about sex 100% of the time without due consideration to any other aspect of reality; the same Becky when she's 30+ yo would also be interested in other activities, such as sports, hobbies, etc. So she would first get her pussy brutally pounded for hours by one of her Chad booty calls, and then join a group activity to pass time, and then get her ass brutally pounded by another of her Chad booty calls. In these group activities, foids are not overtly sexual all the time, since they get their holes satisfied elsewhere, so they're open to talking with subhuman males about everyday, mundane things while these foids remain fully aware that these activities are merely a pastime between one brutal pounding and the next.