Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For having and most importantly keeping a gf, you need to have a specific mindset that all of us on this site lack

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
If you created an account on this site , it's already over for you.

Apart from a bazillion other things like looks and money, for getting and keeping a gf, you need to be confident about yourself. You need to think that "yes I deserve her" and you need to think that you're better than her.

When the foid sees that the man is so confident about this, she falls in "love" and starts respecting him. If she senses that the guy doesn't think of himself as more than her, she'll instantly lose respect and leave him regardless of the guys looks.

We who have made an account on .is already think too low of ourselves and it is never possible for us to have this kind of mentality. Now you might ask what about fakecels, well it's over for them too. They may get a gf in the future but they won't be able to keep her which is why emphasized that in the title.

Which is why I've completely given up on foids. They're not for me in this life.

Last edited:
I am perfectly capable of managing a relationship, and I don't see why all my male loser family members would deserve a partner and I don't.

I never got to the point of a relationship, neither was ever close to it and this has just caused me to be self-aware. I don't think highly of myself, but I do see myself as a boss of some sorts.

My mindset is treating foids like the shit they are

When the foid sees that the man is so confident about this, she falls in "love" and starts respecting him.
Interesting post but I’m inclined to disagree. Confidence is a byproduct of being good-looking or at least healthy-looking enough to be treated fairly. It’s usually an EFFECT (of attainment), not a cause (for getting laid). Good-looking people are confident and that only amplifies their success. You can completely lack it and still be loved just as long as you’re not ugly.

Interesting post but I’m inclined to disagree. Confidence is a byproduct of being good-looking or at least healthy-looking enough to be treated fairly. It’s usually an EFFECT (of attainment), not a cause (for getting laid). Good-looking people are confident and that only amplifies their success. You can completely lack it and still be loved just as long as you’re not ugly.
This 100%

This 100%
It’s just so tiring that I have to repeat this a handful of times every now and then otherwise even a lot of the good users here will forget. If God forbid you fall for anything bluepilled and try to imitate what a good-looking person does and think for one second that you can get away with it, then you’ll be seen as loud, arrogant and annoying. A clown. A jester. No one wants anything to do with you. The infamous “““Chad””” can do it, and he’ll be seen as confident, intriguing and fun to be around with.

Confidence is not a superpower. It’s not magical. It is practically not going to yield you ANYthing. Looks and money are all that matters. In the real world: confidence is meaningless, personality is meaningless, hobbies are meaningless. You live in a world that has put its highest standards on materialistic values and unless you pack your shit and move to an alternative universe, you’d have to comply and compromise. You can’t just just be confident bro your way into the healthy enough to be fuckable threshold if you’re hideous.

Last edited:
You didn't really get to understand my post completely. I know where you're coming from and you seem to have misunderstood that I was trying to say just be confident bro

But there's a reason i used the term mindset instead of confidence. This mindset that I talked about is a little different from confidence

And I do agree that this mindset just like confidence, is really a byproduct of positive reinforcements. However despite this, many people with a good childhood who are relatively confident do not necessarily have the same mindset that I talked about, many of them seriously think of themselves as lower than the foid they're with and get them to a pedestal

This is also why a lot of HTNs get cucked. And also why relatively plain looking convicted criminals get laid a bazillion times because these guys have that mindset

You didn't really get to understand my post completely. I know where you're coming from and you seem to have misunderstood that I was trying to say just be confident bro

But there's a reason i used the term mindset instead of confidence. This mindset that I talked about is a little different from confidence

And I do agree that this mindset just like confidence, is really a byproduct of positive reinforcements. However despite this, many people with a good childhood who are relatively confident do not necessarily have the same mindset that I talked about, many of them seriously think of themselves as lower than the foid they're with and get them to a pedestal

This is also why a lot of HTNs get cucked. And also why relatively plain looking convicted criminals get laid a bazillion times because these guys have that mindset
So do you mean something like eg. normies didn't really have to try to become social, get a gf, etc., they mostly drifted into it, so they find it easy to continue whereas an incel experiences things as a series of tribulations, difficulties and tests?

But that mindset won’t change anything though. A lot of good-looking men out there struggle with self-esteem issues and yet, they have no problem receiving love and validation because, again, they are HEALHY-looking.

My point being: that redpill mentality of oh, I can do better than her or she needs to always respect me is not gonna magically change anything if you’re ugly. MAYbe it can help you to “keep” her in the long run for the average normie or whatever, but for us, it’s in vain.

However despite this, many people with a good childhood who are relatively confident do not necessarily have the same mindset that I talked about, many of them seriously think of themselves as lower than the foid they're with and get them to a pedestal
They would have no issues getting laid if they’re above average looking but I understand where you’re coming from. A lot of people out there in this commuinity are good-looking and even Chadlite tier but they’re unironically so autistic that they end up pedestalizing women so much that it becomes unbearable just to hang around with them. But then again, as long as you’re not physically repulsive, you’re redeemable and a lot of your “problems” can be fixed.

the thing is that confidence comes from many instances of positve reinforcements.

Based and not-autistically-focusing-on-looks-and-looks-alone pilled.

In the end, nobody gets the relationship they want. Who wants a toilet who puts you on a pedestal, but is the first to kick you off? You're deified and demonized based on the burden of performance, not who you are. I can't act confident when I know it can be taken away at any moment, and can't treat someone lesser while trying to pursue a relationship. Female mate choice selects for delusion and arrogance.

Why bother? It never began anyway

But that mindset won’t change anything though. A lot of good-looking men out there struggle with self-esteem issues and yet, they have no problem receiving love and validation because, again, they are HEALHY-looking.

My point being: that redpill mentality of oh, I can do better than her or she needs to always respect me is not gonna magically change anything if you’re ugly. MAYbe it can help you to “keep” her in the long run for the average normie or whatever, but for us, it’s in vain.

They would have no issues getting laid if they’re above average looking but I understand where you’re coming from. A lot of people out there in this commuinity are good-looking and even Chadlite tier but they’re unironically so autistic that they end up pedestalizing women so much that it becomes unbearable just to hang around with them. But then again, as long as you’re not physically repulsive, you’re redeemable and a lot of your “problems” can be fixed.
I didn't say only confidence matters , if you aren't good looking or rich it wouldn't do any help. I think you're still not understanding my post . I mentioned in my previous reply that i wasn't talking about confidence

Redpill cope :soy::redpill:
Confidence is a byproduct of being good-looking or at least healthy-looking enough to be treated fairly. It’s usually an EFFECT (of attainment), not a cause (for getting laid). Good-looking people are confident and that only amplifies their success. You can completely lack it and still be loved just as long as you’re not ugly.
This

I think I understand your point

I think I could maintain a GF mentally or whatever

What is harder (this part is suifuel for me) Is you need friends a job and ambitions, and you need to constantly make small milestones of progress towards these ambitions. Without any of this your GF will eventually get bored (its not you its me :foidSoy:) And will monkeybranch off to a new exciting prospect.

In my ideal life I have a GF and thats it IDGAF about friends and ambitions really I would travel the world with a foid and watch movies with a foid and thats it. But I would have to mix in other shit :feelsrope:

If you think I'm a good looking autist and coping with just be confident bro, then I'm not. I've been rated 0 and 1 by many people on .org

I think I understand your point

I think I could maintain a GF mentally or whatever

What is harder (this part is suifuel for me) Is you need friends a job and ambitions, and you need to constantly make small milestones of progress towards these ambitions. Without any of this your GF will eventually get bored (its not you its me :foidSoy:) And will monkeybranch off to a new exciting prospect.

In my ideal life I have a GF and thats it IDGAF about friends and ambitions really I would travel the world with a foid and watch movies with a foid and thats it. But I would have to mix in other shit :feelsrope:
Yeah this guy gets what I was trying to say, infact he added something which i should've added in my post. That is constantly working to prove your superiorty over the foid which is obviously a part of that mindset

@Celius

Merlin 160428186 f94690ea 0d13 43d9 98b5 e65a90c0e888 superJumbo 877862517

Yeah this guy gets what I was trying to say, infact he added something which i should've added in my post. That is constantly working to prove your superiorty over the foid which is obviously a part of that mindset

@Celius
I am glad you value my addition brocel :). I do think in the aspect you mentioned I could succeed, I do not have a low self esteem since my only flaw is that I am a midget but I do not think too much about it outside of this forum also I don't give a fuck what normies think, since they are all idiots their opinion is of a very low value, that being said the opinions of the others are still important stuff like social resources is a good example fo that
Not if you’re good-looking.
Certainly helps, but what if another good looking chad comes along with good social circle and is striving to be pro in NBA and he just got scouted for a team or something and GF finds out or something. It's new and attractive and so many fucking foids in 2023 will just monkeybranch since NBA chad guy is new and exciting and she has already been with you for a year or two and you are boring too her

It’s just so tiring that I have to repeat this a handful of times every now and then otherwise even a lot of the good users here will forget. If God forbid you fall for anything bluepilled and try to imitate what a good-looking person does and think for one second that you can get away with it, then you’ll be seen as loud, arrogant and annoying. A clown. A jester. No one wants anything to do with you. The infamous “““Chad””” can do it, and he’ll be seen as confident, intriguing and fun to be around with.

Confidence is not a superpower. It’s not magical. It is practically not going to yield you ANYthing. Looks and money are all that matters. In the real world: confidence is meaningless, personality is meaningless, hobbies are meaningless. You live in a world that has put its highest standards on materialistic values and unless you pack your shit and move to an alternative universe, you’d have to comply and compromise. You can’t just just be confident bro your way into the healthy enough to be fuckable threshold if you’re hideous.
It's incredible how even here we must remark this. I was always confident irl but it has always been called out as arrogance and being full of myself. Ofc humans will stress about the nebulous but in their delusions very clear difference between arrogance and confidence while we know it's just the bones of your face/body.