Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel for fucks sake , this is like the only real forum

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★★★
I tried to get into some local incel group and forum and they are ABSOLUTE SHIT. They're full pf people not knowing incel terms and LGBT people. It's disgusting how they can even get into these groups and spam their bullshit without even getting banned. i got into one local group and there was: one REDPILLER(and SEXHAVER), one LGBT , and another dude was even BLUEPILLED. FFS , it's over for us. I'd even post screenshot but it's way too cringe. At this point I prefer people bragging about height and race but are at least true incels. Not people getting into incel forums to brag about their sexual successes. Fuck those normies i swear.

A common incels.is win

rami malek animation GIF by Nicole

The forum is quite garbage lately but its better to rot with others than to rot alone sometimes

The forum is quite garbage lately but its better to rot with others than to rot alone sometimes
Yes. I swear , if you saw other communities, this forum will look like gold to you.

At least sexhavers and bluepillers are instantly banned here i think.

This is the only place there is for incels

even if you don't understand shit about the picture: basically this guy was saying that we are sending our pics to other guys and getting rated cause we are gays. Julius my ass. And everyone was defending him. It looks like these groups are to INSULT incels and not to support them, not people who are alike supporting each other. What BS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_025051_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_025051_Google.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 11
here is the TG link in case you want to storm these assholes. They're total shits tho i'm warning you. This is why we're getting shitted on these days, should be banned.

This place is full of sexhavers as well, they just lie about it.