Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For fatcels

How does one become fat? I don't gain weight even though I eat up to 3k calories a day.

How does one become fat? I don't gain weight even though I eat up to 3k calories a day.
Eat more carbs and eat butter mixed with honey, lemon juice and eggs. You'll gain weight. It's impossible to gain weight on a low carb diet.

My face used to be fat. I lost weight. Now it's very angular.

are you dumb?
you get fat by eating more calories than you burn.
different people burn different amounts of calories per day, depending on metabolism, eating habits and daily activities.

different people burn different amounts of calories per day, depending on metabolism, eating habits and daily activities.
I envy people with slow metabolisms, it's easy to not eat like a slob, it's hard to force feed yourself to gain weight.

Good video for gym copers

Hell no, I have stick arms and you can see all of my bones. I would be lucky if I had a normal body.
Better than being fat. I eat less calories than you and I’m still fat.

why would you want to be fat

I envy people with slow metabolisms, it's easy to not eat like a slob, it's hard to force feed yourself to gain weight.
I would eat 3kg of meat and drink 3L of milk every day if i could afford it, like a slob but still healthier than goyslop. I rarely eat any carbs except for the carbs in milk, rice and from coconuts. You could still eat ALOT of food and barely gain any weight if you ate a low carb diet like i do. It's foolish to count calories if you want to lose or gain weight. Just eat a low carb diet if you want to lose weight and a high carb diet if you want to gain fat.

I would eat 3kg of meat and drink 3L of milk every day if i could afford it, like a slob but still healthier than goyslop. I rarely eat any carbs except for the carbs in milk, rice and from coconuts. You could still eat ALOT of food and barely gain any weight if you ate a low carb diet like i do. It's foolish to count calories if you want to lose or gain weight. Just eat a low carb diet if you want to lose weight and a high carb diet if you want to gain fat.
I've been eating a lot of pasta and potatoes to try and gain weight. I mostly eat eggs and cheese. I am too poor for good quality meat, I don't trust processed meat.

the opposite is true.
eating is very easy, there is plenty of food which tastes amazing so you can eat not because you're hungry, but because it tastes so good.
it's hard to battle against hunger all day. feeling hungry is almost as bad as feeling horny. your body is telling you to eat and you have to battle that feeling, that's much much more difficult than just eating some tasty food.

the opposite is true.
eating is very easy, there is plenty of food which tastes amazing so you can eat not because you're hungry, but because it tastes so good.
it's hard to battle against hunger all day. feeling hungry is almost as bad as feeling horny. your body is telling you to eat and you have to battle that feeling, that's much much more difficult than just eating some tasty food.
Taste is a trap, i don't really care about taste. I've been eating bland food for almost 8 years, a meat based diet with no salt or seasoning whatsoever, also raw meat in abundance. Raw meat almost taste like nothing but it's very satiating and you'll never feel tired afterwards. One meal a day is enough for me. I'm not addicted to "tasty" food so to speak, i'm just addicted to being full and satiated really. Sure milk and meat has a taste but it's not addicting like the goyslop fast food taste which alot of people are addicted to.

I agree that it's tough to starve though, but if you eat a meat based low carb diet it's easier to starve compared to if you ate goyslop food, then you would get hangrier more easy. People who eat a high carb diet with alot of spices are more susceptible to food addictions and eating disorders. It also has to do with dopamine, the more salt and spices you eat the more addicted you'll get to food, because salt, sugar and spices raise dopamine through the roof. So the solution to all eating disorders and food addictions is a meat based, low carb diet with no salt and spices.

if i'm ever in a fight with a whale i'll just walk away lol

I have thyroid problems and can't ever feel full after eating. I'm hungry 24/7.
I have to count every calorie I eat to stay the same weight

If I want to lose weight, I prefer fasting because I'll save money too. Hunger will always be there

I have thyroid problems and can't ever feel full after eating. I'm hungry 24/7.
I have to count every calorie I eat to stay the same weight

If I want to lose weight, I prefer fasting because I'll save money too. Hunger will always be there
What’s ur bmi

Being fat is based