Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News For EUcels: in the future your food will contain bugs

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★

Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2023/5 of 3 January 2023 authorising the placing on the market of Acheta domesticus (house cricket) partially defatted powder as a novel food and amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/2470 (Text with EEA relevance)

On 24 July 2019, the company Cricket One Co. Ltd (‘the applicant’) submitted an application to the Commission for an authorisation in accordance with Article 10(1) of Regulation (EU) 2015/2283 to place Acheta domesticus (house cricket) partially defatted powder on the Union market as a novel food. The application requested for partially defatted powder obtained from whole Acheta domesticus (house cricket) to be used in multigrain bread and rolls, crackers and breadsticks, cereal bars, dry pre-mixes for baked products, biscuits, dry stuffed and non-stuffed pasta-based products, sauces, processed potato products, legume- and vegetable- based dishes, pizza, pasta-based products, whey powder, meat analogues, soups and soup concentrates or powders, maize flour-based snacks, beer-like beverages, chocolate confectionary, nuts and oilseeds, snacks other than chips, and meat preparations, intended for the general population.

Only the company Cricket One Co. Ltd (10) is authorised to place on the market within the Union the novel food referred to in Article 1, for a period of 5 years from 24 January 2023, unless a subsequent applicant obtains an authorisation for that novel food without reference to the scientific data protected pursuant to Article 3 or with the agreement of Cricket One Co. Ltd.

@faded you kike stop poisoning the food and give us free whores

As long as it tastes the same and I don't see their tiny legs, antenae and eyes, I don't really care. I've probably eaten worse things when I've been to McDonalds or Dominoes without noticing, a flour made out of bugs won't make any difference kek.

food coloring is already made of bugs

Based, eat your bugs NOW!!!

Lol just eat vegtables

Probably already do to some degree tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back