Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For ethnics (whitecels stay out)

So at least you agree with my signature text? :lul::lul::lul:
100% I do.
I think the major event in history that doomed us ethnics to be incels was our ancestor's arrivals in the west. Racially mixed society was always a mistake, and we're the victims of it, not white people.

Or maybe because blue eyes are simply rare and desirable. Even most of the whites don't have blue eyes. I'm a curry too and I also have pretty strong Aryan features but I'm not considered desirable by femoids, simply because I don't have blue/green/grey eyes.
Mixedcels with aryan features are not the same as real ethnicels IMO.

Ofcourse if you have a mental illness, don't want an ethnic girl, etc. It's there choice, but imo they're volcels.

God knows I've legit seen 2 and 3 out of 10 white guys with asian/ethnic gf's.

Now if you look like this guy, it's probably over, maybe Thailand roasties will still want him?
IMG 6233

White worshipping sluts deserve to be beheaded.

Run contact lense game to see if that's not a cope or what? There are some that are hard to tell, pretty expnsive, but look legit.

Also, there are eye color change surgeries that multiple celebrities have done.

Personally, It might make a change, but nothing drastic.
That can be done by any incel here tbh. But that'll ruin your eyesight. Can't take risk of becoming blind to impress a degenerate organism. If it's not natural, it's over.

What's even more pathetic is that you're white and blowing your race advantage, still somehow managing to end up here with an ugly 3/10 subhuman blackcel. JFL. That thought would make me rope harder than any race pill ever could.
lmaoo roasted

you are right, he is white, probably has average looks
and yet he posts here shoulder to shoulder with subhuman ethnics like us.
joke's on him.

100% I do.
I think the major event in history that doomed us ethnics to be incels was our ancestor's arrivals in the west. Racially mixed society was always a mistake, and we're the victims of it, not white people.

Thx :feelsautistic:

100% I do.

Mixedcels with aryan features are not the same as real ethnicels IMO.
I'm not mixed.

it is perfectly reasonable to want to be a white,
>There is a lot of white worshipping amongst ethnics. The reason is bad parenting..lack of selfrespect and selfhate.

the reason people would rather be white because they are better race overall.
not because we lack self confidence. Having self confidence wont make things any better.

Would u tell a 5'3'' dude "dont be a cuck, dont tall-worship, you shouldn't wanna be a tall fag."

It's exactly the same.

Being a ethnic is disadvantage just like having a tiny penis. Telling ethnics to be proud is like telling the micro penis guy to be proud.

Sure you can act all proud and confident but that won’t change the fact that you are at a disadvantage and when you are done playing make believe you have to look at yourself and realize that you are at disadvantage

Being a ethnic is disadvantage just like having a tiny penis. Telling ethnics to be proud is like telling the micro penis guy to be proud.

Sure you can act all proud and confident but that won’t change the fact that you are at a disadvantage and when you are done playing make believe you have to look at yourself and realize that you are at disadvantage
pretty much

it is nothing but bluepill

but you need to remember racepill is really tough pill to swallow since it is associated with self identity. admitting inferiority about having a small dick or bad face or height is much much easier than to admit you belong to an inferior race. It aint easy.

That's why I always say, racepill is really one of the final stages of blackpill. Probably hardest one to swallow. Especially if you are ethnic.

I think people have a hard time accepting racepill the same reason people believe white privilege isn't real. I think white privilege as SJWs define it is retarded, as it has a socioeconomic basis. In terms of genetics, it's very true.

If I was a white guy I'd be a millionaire by now and fucking stacies as a 2/10 male. The things thats popping right now are nerds playing board games at coffee shops and ethnic women pretending to be white in front of their friends so there's no excuse this isn't the early 2000s when it was about thug game.

You racepilled ethnics are the most delusional and deranged coping nutcases on this site. The reality is that ethnics and blacks are almost never incel. All across america white women are falling over themselves to get a non-white bf. The only REAL incels are nerd ass sub4 white guys with no game or swag (ask any young ethnic girl to describe white guys, you will not hear good things). JBW is the complete OPPOSITE of the truth.

Since I know an Asian Male loser who is now dating a Stacey 23 years his junior, I have to have hope. probably just going to go the arrange marriage route.

You have to be a fcking sub 2 white guy to be an incel, yet for ethnics you have to only be sub 6 and that's enough to be incel. So fucking unfair

This is truth.

Every race can be incel. Every race can be a slayer.

It's just that the barrier of entry is different.

Whites have a MUCH LOWER standard to meet to attract white women.
Colorcels have to be godlike in order to even get attention from white foids.

Maycel= gaycel

But still legit. Its over for us ethnics

Whites have a MUCH LOWER standard to meet to attract white women, and EVEN LOWER standards to attract an ethnic foid.

Stop this meme, racepill wouldnt exist if white men wouldn't fuck ethnic girls too.
Not only we don't have a chance with white foids but we don't have a chance with ethnic foids neither.
White foids are reserved for white chads
Ethnic foids are reserved for average and sub-average white men.

This is truth.

Every race can be incel. Every race can be a slayer.

It's just that the barrier of entry is different.

To be honest, I think what I said is an understatement. It's VERY hard to be an incel as a white guy, I've actually seen ugly white guys pull attractive white girls, which most incels here are saying that ugly whites can go to asia and get laid if they are having trouble with white girls.

This cannot be said for ethnics in my experience.

there was a thread on Quora about india that a short (5'3) white guy was considered "cute" by them indian girls. The same thing was never said for a short and dark guy.

The reality is that ethnics and blacks are almost never incel
Which is why 47% of this site's user are ethnic right? The largest percentage of which are black making up 22% of that.

All across america white women are falling over themselves to get a non-white bf.
Demonstrably false. Here is data on that.
racepill-jpg.2961

Out of the 73% of white women that state a preference, 64% of them state they ONLY date white men.
Of those bunch, >90% EXCLUDE dating Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterners, and Indians.
76% of them exclude dating Latinos.
And as you expected less than 5% of those who had a stated preference, stated that they would exclude dating white men.

ROFL. those studies are from years ago and reflect the preferences of post-prime, upper middle class roasties.

Everytime I picked up a subhuman from a club, he was ALWAYS alone, drowned in alcahol. I felt so bad, I just wanted to tell them to stop, there's no point and you could see the sadness in their eyes'.

Since whitecells are gonna read this anyways, I picked up white nerdy looking chicks, the type I know most of you guys here would love to have, with Tyrones. They never cared about the Tyrones' obnoxious personality either, just saying teehee, "you're soo silly."
Complete bullshit fiction

Ever since taking the ethnic racepill, I've legit been seeing ethnic youngish looking girls with low tier white guys.

I do Uber and Lyft part time in a large metropolitan city, and all I've seen for the past days I've been working is the racepill - EVERYWHERE.

Indian/ ethnic looking girls in the city walking holding hands, walking with low tier white guys. Picking them up from club, again, there with a white dude. While all the ethnics are walking around with there other subhuman friends getting drunk, didn't see a single ethnic dude with a foid and this is suppose to be one of the most "liberal" city.

Everytime I picked up a subhuman from a club, he was ALWAYS alone, drowned in alcahol. I felt so bad, I just wanted to tell them to stop, there's no point and you could see the sadness in their eyes'.

Since whitecells are gonna read this anyways, I picked up white nerdy looking chicks, the type I know most of you guys here would love to have, with Tyrones. They never cared about the Tyrones' obnoxious personality either, just saying teehee, "you're soo silly."

I acted like a supreme gentleman with them to get my tips, but I legit wanted to drive the fucking car with them into a building. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
which region of the USA is this in?

Are ethnic-tier southern Europeans allowed in here? I think we are at the same level as the ethnics, the true whites simply keep us around because we wuz Romans and Greeks and Christians.

I'm white. All I want to say is that if I were omnipotent, I'd make all of the non-white girl - white guy stuff end.

Indians girls are for Indian men. Asian girls for Asian men, etc. I didn't always have this view but I have come to it and have it strongly. White men should stop going with non-white women.

Race-mixing in general is anathema.
T
JFL this, I see this all the time, but I'd raise it up to sub 4 (sub 2 is unrealistic and sounds like you're trolling), you have to be a sub 4 white guy to be incel, a 4/10 white guy can easily get an ethnic girl by "whitemaxxing" and specifically targeting ethnics. Notice if you read a lot of the comments by white incels, a lot of them have never approached ethnic girls and don't want to, ironically a guy we praise on this site as a saint (Elliot Rodger) is one of these kinds of guys, he was only half white though, but he seemed to only go after blond white girls, if elliot had given ethnics a chance we likely would never have seen the day of retribution.

A lot of whitecels are volcel based on my observation.
this
23347639_167990177131600_6109634705622040576_n.jpg

in a better reality everyone would just stick to their own race

Whatever helps you cope.

East Coast
No need to cope.

Hell By Dashboard Light also is from East Coast and says he sees ethnic asians, both dothead and slant slaying it with the best of them.

Nice try trying to bait shit, but you fail.

No need to cope.

Hell By Dashboard Light also is from East Coast and says he sees ethnic asians, both dothead and slant slaying it with the best of them.

Nice try trying to bait shit, but you fail.
Believe it or not, but I wasn't.

In my experience, the ratio of white guys with ethnic gf and ethnics with white gfs is 2/10