Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For currycels who want to ukrainemaxx

What about mayocels who want to ukrainemax?

It's all about hair. Over for baldcels like me

That nigga mogs as a curry.

Ukrainian girl want to leave this shithole i really hink they can marry anyone decent with money at this point.:feelsaww: (but this guy mog me to oblivion)

You think will work for blackcel like me?

Europe is actually pretty damn racist despite the progressive, leftist indoctrination. I'm a very dark skinned ethnic and I couldn't even get whores to take my money for starfish sex.

Looks like high tier normie.

why not me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

edit: cause I'm ugly

Again, Slavs are below East Asians, Southeast Asians, and South Asians SMV-wise, heck even below West Asians and North Africans. The only people that Slavs mog are Black Africans, everyone else mogs Slavs.

I see so many Slavic toilets with rice brothers, it doesn't surprise me to also see them suck curry dick.

Slavs are essentially "White toilets on discount", still harder to get than any Noodle, but easier than literally any other woman.

he is probably a tall fucker

India is the world leading exporter of body odor.

Goddamn those Indians fucking stink

Indians have great hair genetics.
Also, this dude is pretty handsome. He should lose the glasses tho.

If he had white skin, He'd be a high tier normie at best.

Always normscums with full heads of hair. I hate these basterds. Youl never see a balding deathnic ascend, never. Hairpill destroyed me.

Always good-looking ones ascending. And retards dare to say what they see 'ugly guys with pretty females all the time'...

he mogs the hell out of her, so I wonder who a 2/10 currycel goes for?

That's a normie curry not even close to a currycel

Again, Slavs are below East Asians, Southeast Asians, and South Asians SMV-wise, heck even below West Asians and North Africans. The only people that Slavs mog are Black Africans, everyone else mogs Slavs.

I see so many Slavic toilets with rice brothers, it doesn't surprise me to also see them suck curry dick.
south east asians ?
i doubt even myself
Slavs are essentially "White toilets on discount", still harder to get than any Noodle, but easier than literally any other woman.
yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back