Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for currycels; suifuel for chadpreets

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
Teenager undressed, burnt with cigarette by IPS officer for befriending daughter

“While beating me up, he clicked my photos while I was naked and threatened to make them viral. He then also forcibly put a cigarette in my mouth against my religious beliefs and lit it up before forcing me to take a drag. Later he took it out of my mouth and burnt my right wrist by stubbing it there,” said the youth.
“He then threatened me not to ever call her daughter and not to reveal the incident to anyone while threatening me of dire consequences before letting me go.

:feelsLSD:

Teenager undressed, burnt with cigarette by IPS officer for befriending daughter

“While beating me up, he clicked my photos while I was naked and threatened to make them viral. He then also forcibly put a cigarette in my mouth against my religious beliefs and lit it up before forcing me to take a drag. Later he took it out of my mouth and burnt my right wrist by stubbing it there,” said the youth.
“He then threatened me not to ever call her daughter and not to reveal the incident to anyone while threatening me of dire consequences before letting me go.

:feelsLSD:

Poor Chadpreet

Based dad ngl, but sadly he'll get cucked by the law.

Even hindu dindus have more honor than some Islamicucks today. Sad to see.

Based dad ngl, but sadly he'll get cucked by the law.
He should have punished his whore daughter as well. But of course it is never the foid's fault, they would say that the chadpreet "seduced" her. He should punish her and make her a good obedient wife for her future currycel betabuxx.

Also, if he is IPS, the law couldn't touch him. He would never see a day in jail or even in court for this.

Was he definitely Chadpreet? Uttarakhand foids are hot, ngl.
Pretty retarded fucking with these IPS, IAS types ngl