Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For curry manlets

How is he a manlet?

Blatant exception, if the curry isn't just funding her with what she needs to practice the usual hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy freely; the average foid, especially of her SMV, would hold someone like that in the utmost of contempt and look down upon them... :feelsjuice:

Doesn't really prove anything; also, he doesn't look like a manlet. :feelskek:

@Pixycel cucked @SocialzERo

"Long Distance Relationship"

cuck

@Pixycel cucked @SocialzERo
She wanted my BBC "big bhai cocku" so I had to lay down the pipe on that snowbunny.:society:

@To koniec explain this phenomenon. I thought curries were hated in Poland.

Over if you aren't curry manlet maxxing by now

Wish I was a brown curry

@To koniec explain this phenomenon. I thought curries were hated in Poland.
i hate race baiting
it's pathetic at least slavs don't brag about fucking curry rice women while ricecels and currycels post on social media pics with their slav girlfriends :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

@Mecoja

Polish slavwhores love curry cocks
Curries are fakecels

All curries should go to Slav countries

i hate race baiting
it's pathetic at least slavs don't brag about fucking curry rice women while ricecels and currycels post on social media pics with their slav girlfriends :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

@Mecoja
it's white worship

Polish slavwhores love curry cocks
Curries are fakecels

All curries should go to Slav countries
Indians are universally and by far regarded as the most unattractive ethnic group.

i hate race baiting

@Mecoja

cause curries/rice know white foids ascend your genetics so your kids fare better in west, have a good chance of normal life and dont suffer as much.

i know a half curry half white chadwinderpreet dude 6'2 dark hair but got green eyes from his cumskim moms side, massive slayer. toilets literally throw themselves at him
his dad is a typical north indian indo-cuckryan faggot