Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For cheap manlet's out there.

K.Y.Vocel

K.Y.Vocel

Officercel
-
As i was searching the internet i stumbled across shoe elevators so instead of buying elevator shoes, i'll just buy these and use it on any shoe from what i hear it works best with boots thats ok because it's what i wear anyways but you can go from 5,8 to 5,10 with these .
Here's an example one but i'm currently looking for the best one if not i'll just get this
https://www.amazon.com/WSWS-2-Layer-Height-Increase-Elevator/dp/B00JBCEW3E
happy hunting !

Low IQ for sure. If your face is good enough, two inches of height isn't holding you back. Besides, what happens when the shoes come off? I only wear fung fu slip ons and genie shoes when I'm not at work. Take women's rights away.

Low IQ for sure. If your face is good enough, two inches of height isn't holding you back. Besides, what happens when the shoes come off? I only wear fung fu slip ons and genie shoes when I'm not at work. Take women's rights away.
Personally i just like height mogging people and going from 5,8 to 5,10 good enough for me i don't wanna be an insanely tall freak.

For manlets out there:

It is over

Im 5'8 barefoot. I might buy some boots or something that make me 6ft

get real lifts those are probably gonna slightly stick out of your shoe, you can use them in the meantime i guess

oh and what about when you take it off? WHO CARES the girl would have never given you a shot anyways so you might as well try by using the lifts

get real lifts those are probably gonna slightly stick out of your shoe, you can use them in the meantime i guess

oh and what about when you take it off? WHO CARES the girl would have never given you a shot anyways so you might as well try by using the lifts
I honestly never approach roasties or anything nothings gonna change i just wanna look taller tired of being height mogged.