Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee For Chad only

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

She probably dressed like that and passed the camera just to try and lure in nerdy followers. I don't know her name, but I guarantee she is an e-thot

Those dudes don't even try to hide their thirst.

The state of men in 2020.

Those dudes don't even try to hide their thirst.

The state of men in 2020.
Jfl. The guy on the left literally stopped mid sentence just to stare at her ass. I doubt the average guy is getting anything even near that

She wears leggings because they are comfortable :feelsclown:

She probably dressed like that and passed the camera just to try and lure in nerdy followers. I don't know her name, but I guarantee she is an e-thot

It's literally like they are Walking around with a sign on their ass "only for those worthy of access". Chad just has to pull the pants down, insert, coom and leave.
They are cum collectors, sperm scavengers. Good morning, I. hate. Women.

Last edited:
She wore that on purpose to mock guys who will never have access to her.

She wore that on purpose to mock guys who will never have access to her.
This is how i feel whenever I see women dressed like that.

I will never have that

1-2 years of glute exercises and you can have any guy thirsting after you 24/7 no matter how facially ugly and short you are. 2 years of gym if a male=absolutely nothing because face and height are everything.

This guy is buff and he's going to die alone because ugly face and short height. His female equivalent on the other hand has guys eye fucking her 24/7.